Rimming

Rimming is always welcome as well...just feels so good.

DATO, TUMA, TUHA...Yes please!
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

We'll have to get together sometime
I add "two thumbs up" for giving and receiving !!
Always been one of my favorites, I have provided DATO many times, but only received once
+1

Aren't the pleasures of our bodies just grand?

Now some of my friends (they are) in "Main Discussion" wouldn't agree. Re: "Isn't this the same as BBFS?"

There are those among us who want sex to be hermetically sealed and antiseptic. Too bad for them.

EW...of course, preparation is paramount and part of a caring relationship...Isn't it fun to be bad (safely)?

I love rimming both ways. I love the loamy sweetness of that tight balloon knot. It’s an acquired taste.

I drive by this place from time to time. Someday I'm going to stop in and ask what the donation is for 30 minutes. I bet I won’t be the first guy to do that.

Monk
Attachment 81115 Last hobbiest that let me venture on the subject, went home a new man lol.
I LOVE it. I will tongue fuck a womans ass all day. I also love recieving. I keep the boys and the crack hairless if by chance I ever find another provider to do it without charging an extra $ for it.
I looooove having someone's tongue in my ass however I am like EW in this.. YMMV when it comes to giving. I do prefer hairless and freshly showered as I will get much more into it. I am huge when it comes to cleanliness whether its for rimming or other things.
Call me funny but I like to give.. I dont wont you to do it back just enjoy what i can do to you..
I love me some starfish!!! Once picked up the hottest chick in the bar by whispering in her ear "how would you like to have my tongue up your ass until the sun comes up?"...couldn't believe that cheesy-assed pickup line actually worked!!!
  • XOOS
  • 10-04-2011, 08:20 AM
I love it both ways; but call me selfish I prefer to receive.
for giving...

for receiving!!
If the girl is clean and responsive and truely enjoying it, I'll do it to her till my tongue is falling off or she can't cum anymore.