What's Up With P411 OK Inflation

Gina,

Is there any kind of trial runs on p411. I'm from Beaumont Texas and I'm not sure many girls post here so really don't know if it's worth it. Originally Posted by Ironmann2

Ironmann, it's worth it. And I would say especially with the "history" there.
[QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;105529124 6]Sorry if I wasn't more clear in my original post LL, but the OP's question was in regard to P411 ...

I appreciate your apology, but I was corrected in my interpretation of your comments, and I apologize for misinterpreting your posts.

As a practical matter, IMO, what can jeopardize your safety can jeopardize mine, if we are included to spend time together. All of these safety issues are a 2-way street IMO, and should be aired as such (so long as they are legitimate, of course [which in no way is a characterization of your observations!]).

And you don't have to apologize for speculating that I am attorney. I've been called worse things on this board......

...... and have appreciated Shakespeare's disdain for them.
Ha, ha, I never apologized for thinking you were an attorney, rofl; I am sorry if you found that offensive.

~
Ha, ha, I never apologized for thinking you were an attorney, rofl; I am sorry if you found that offensive.
~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Not offensive. Only unnecessary.
Do you ever have cases where the opposite happens? As in the provider's account is compromised and used to cause harm with clients? Do you post an alert for us?
We have never had an incident where a provider account was compromised and used to target clients. That isn't to say that it couldn't happen, I'm only saying that to this point it has not. Knock on wood!

Were it ever to happen, I would post a similar notice on the client side of P411, to warn those in the line of fire.

Always,
Gina
Gina is the utmost in professionalism, for all of you guys on the fence about joining, listen to the guys here, you won't regret it!

~
Gina,
With all due respect her initial comment was not tied to P411 in content, and that is why I inquired about the "board" ... Additionally I had made an inquiry on P411 about derogatory information regarding hobbyists and was informed that such were not posted in any forum (my paraphrase). I see "alerts' on P411 regarding security issues, but nothing in detail about any particular client/member. Not being argumentative at all. Just discussing my response.

I suppose that if a hobbyist gives up his password on any board to LE, that should be an alert on EVERYBODY's board on which the hobbyist is a member.... not only that they got busted, but gave it up,. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"IF" I ever get snagged by LE they can suck my dick before I give that info up. And those who do can do that also. Snitches get stitches.....
"IF" I ever get snagged by LE they can suck my dick before I give that info up. And those who do can do that also. Snitches get stitches..... Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
^ lol. While I understand the sentiment I guess you don't watch the show called the "First 48"? the entire premise of the show is built on snitching. The people on that show always snitch out their friends, acquaintances, home-boys, husbands, wives, sons, daughters you name it. Shows me that snitching is a full time business and is here to stay.

All you really have to do is keep your mouth sealed (as in locked tight) until your lawyer shows up.

Note: and I realize the show is about murder investigations but still goes to show how prevalent snitching is.
Snitches get stitches..... Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
That is an "upgrade" .... but also ...

.. people buy in to the notion that cooperation will help their predicament.

LE will threaten to make people's lives miserable, cost the marriages, jobs, freedom, money, humiliation, .. endless negatives. It will turn someone fast.

That's why I would like to know if they have been busted and the disposition.
^ lol. While I understand the sentiment I guess you don't watch the show called the "First 48"? the entire premise of the show is built on snitching. The people on that show always snitch out their friends, acquaintances, home-boys, husbands, wives, sons, daughters you name it. Shows me that snitching is a full time business and is here to stay.

All you really have to do is keep your mouth sealed (as in locked tight) until your lawyer shows up.

Note: and I realize the show is about murder investigations but still goes to show how prevalent snitching is. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
+1

They will try to intimidate you by asking you questions and as soon as they ask the first question about what your doing you say " I refuse to talk until my attorney is present" that is legal. Anything you say will be used against you so you just don't say sh*t.
That is an "upgrade" .... but also ...

.. people buy in to the notion that cooperation will help their predicament.

LE will threaten to make people's lives miserable, cost the marriages, jobs, freedom, money, humiliation, .. endless negatives. It will turn someone fast.

That's why I would like to know if they have been busted and the disposition. Originally Posted by LexusLover
^ That's true. They make it a practice to intimidate. Personally I've never been to jail (knock on wood) but I remember a cop pulled me over once likely jelly of my ride and issued all kinds of threats out of nowhere. He even fabricated out of thin air that his system showed I had a warrant for a drug offense. It was the craziest thing ever. I just looked him square in the face and said: "I hope that union lawyer that represents you guys is dam good because after I get through suing the dept I'll have my lawyer come after you personally." He told me to just keep my hands on the steering wheel. Came back and let me go without further incident.
  • drax1
  • 05-08-2014, 08:17 PM
As my lawyer instructed me. When confronted by the police, be polite, offer nothing, say nothing, admit nothing, never consent to a search and call your attorney asap. Most of the time, the police only have a suspicion and very little actual evidence. Believe it or not, most people are arrested because they opened their mouth and said something they shouldn't have.
As far as I am concerned "I know nothing" . Hopefully that will be everyone's point of view. Gina on 411 is very good at notifying us if a problem comes up so I feel completely art ease on there. However I always "error on the side of caution"

As my lawyer instructed me. When confronted by the police, be polite, offer nothing, say nothing, admit nothing, never consent to a search and call your attorney asap. Most of the time, the police only have a suspicion and very little actual evidence. Believe it or not, most people are arrested because they opened their mouth and said something they shouldn't have. Originally Posted by drax1
...most people are arrested because they opened their mouth and said something they shouldn't have. Originally Posted by drax1
That offense is called "POP" ... "Piss Off the Police" ....

90 % of the folks with contact with LE erroneously believe they are smarter.

One will fair much better if they "assume" they are not smarter.
However I always "error on the side of caution" Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
Sigh.