For the love of IOP: Most passionate providers?

I generally enjoy your topics. However, it's past time that we got rid of that acronym. For me, it's not a positive thing.

I understand why it originated and even who originated the term.

Right now, men are searching (often) for something more than a lady who will moan and groan while he sticks his dick in her. It's not that simplistic.

With my knowledge and background, I'm finding that men are looking to experience something that they haven't felt. Or they've felt certain feelings and want more of it.

It's a complicated balancing act that we provide and the ones who are good at it, even will fall short at times. Especially if they try to make each experience unique and authentic (I know. A lot of people don't like that word!) to the two people involved.

Sexuality is more complicated than all of these acronyms. And I NEVER liked that one to begin with.

As a fellow female, I would prefer that we have topics that put us in a more positive light.

Having "best of" lists does nothing for the majority of the ladies. It's not helpful. It's not a sophisticated way of presenting topics for deeper reflections. I'm just not fond of it.

Although ... I would certainly qualify to be ON that list, if I was interested in being on one.

Take care. Nothing personal, alright? Just expressing my opinion and I think that you're cool enough to understand where I'm coming from.

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
[Stands and applauds] Yes!
Kendall4U. There's is no illusion.
Right now, men are searching (often) for something more than a lady who will moan and groan while he sticks his dick in her. It's not that simplistic.

With my knowledge and background, I'm finding that men are looking to experience something that they haven't felt. Or they've felt certain feelings and want more of it.
Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Could not agree more.

IOP, like GFE mean different things to different people, but the general definition is basically the same. IMO, moaning is great and it is an integral part of IOP and even better when a provider appears to be genuine and best when she intermixes ego stroking sensual talk with it. Other areas a provider can do that is part of the IOP process is body language (be into it, not just lay there like a corpse), enrapturing and facial expressions of a content and passionate nature (no smile and having your eyes closed 95% of the time, only opening them to see the time is a turnoff), and appear to be mentally engaging (instead of making me feel like you want to get back to the movie you were watching before I arrived).

The business of providing may be just a job to get the easy and immediate income that you cannot get from a normal W-2 or 1099 job, and all guys may just be wallets to many providers. But, it is the providers who give the realism of wanting to make sure I am satisfied and make me feel glad I am a man that I prefer to give my business to and get my vote for #1 on the IOP list. Sure, there are a lot of guys who are in the hobby and a provider can make a decent living seeing one time clients all the time, but eventually, it will be a grind to not knowing what to expect and never being able to feel the level of comfort during a session as you would like to give your best performance. It is one thing to get that first session (you have good reviews, you have some pretty pics, ect.) yet it is quite another thing to get the repeat visit(s), which the repeat client is the ultimate goal of a provider, right?
Okay Gentlemen!

So we already have the hottest providers of DFW, and the hottest providers over 35, but when it comes to providers who offer legendary IOP, who ranks the top of your list? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Can't say I've been to DFW, and with the responses of this thread, may be due for a visit. However, Purrrsia probably ranks on one of my top here in SA. Thanks for the thread!
I completely agree with you on this one!!! You have your providers that are in the hobby for just the income and you have some providers in the hobby because they truly love and crave the touch of a man just as much as you love and crave the touch of a woman!!
Having the extra income is a bonus.😘😘😘

Kisses all over!!!

I am glad we are in this hobby together!!!

Could not agree more.

IOP, like GFE mean different things to different people, but the general definition is basically the same. IMO, moaning is great and it is an integral part of IOP and even better when a provider appears to be genuine and best when she intermixes ego stroking sensual talk with it. Other areas a provider can do that is part of the IOP process is body language (be into it, not just lay there like a corpse), enrapturing and facial expressions of a content and passionate nature (no smile and having your eyes closed 95% of the time, only opening them to see the time is a turnoff), and appear to be mentally engaging (instead of making me feel like you want to get back to the movie you were watching before I arrived).

The business of providing may be just a job to get the easy and immediate income that you cannot get from a normal W-2 or 1099 job, and all guys may just be wallets to many providers. But, it is the providers who give the realism of wanting to make sure I am satisfied and make me feel glad I am a man that I prefer to give my business to and get my vote for #1 on the IOP list. Sure, there are a lot of guys who are in the hobby and a provider can make a decent living seeing one time clients all the time, but eventually, it will be a grind to not knowing what to expect and never being able to feel the level of comfort during a session as you would like to give your best performance. It is one thing to get that first session (you have good reviews, you have some pretty pics, ect.) yet it is quite another thing to get the repeat visit(s), which the repeat client is the ultimate goal of a provider, right? Originally Posted by davidfree986
I completely agree with you on this one!!! You have your providers that are in the hobby for just the income and you have some providers in the hobby because they truly love and crave the touch of a man just as much as you love and crave the touch of a woman!!

Kisses all over!!!

I am glad we are in this hobby together!!! Originally Posted by jessica
Very true...although finding those special providers sometimes does not come very easy...

Kisses all over!!!

I am glad we are in this hobby together!!! Originally Posted by jessica
I'll see you shortly to experience your GFE/IOP!!! Maybe we can make it a slumber party!! Xoxo
Can't say I've been to DFW, and with the responses of this thread, may be due for a visit. However, Purrrsia probably ranks on one of my top here in SA. Thanks for the thread! Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
And I will say this...no illusion whatsoever.
ILOP.. a very tricky subject, I have spent a great deal of time and money researching this very issue. I love ILOP and all it encompasses. It is such a difficult topic as it reminds us hobbyist that it is an illusion. I often want to turn and ask the lady were you faking?? There would be no right way for her to respond. Do I want the session without the illusion?? no I don't. Do I want her to fake it? well err uh maybe? Not really? I value honesty,,, sigh don't ask I guess. Still you wonder... So I guess I really love the gals that are so good at faking I can't tell. I try not to ask..I am glad the girls don't have to get an erection It would be a dead give away. haha
My big three would be SweetTreat, BellaFW and Nevaeh. Their IOP is off the charts!
I am game anytime!!!! Let's take pictures
I will have you WEAK IN THE KNEES!!!! LOL!!!
Be READY!!!!

Kisses all over soon!!!

I'll see you shortly to experience your GFE/IOP!!! Maybe we can make it a slumber party!! Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
Jessie....If you or Abby need some photos then I've got the camera and I'll make the time for you two ANYTIME!

I am game anytime!!!! Let's take pictures
I will have you WEAK IN THE KNEES!!!! LOL!!!
Be READY!!!!

Kisses all over soon!!! Originally Posted by jessica
ILOP.. a very tricky subject, I have spent a great deal of time and money researching this very issue. I love ILOP and all it encompasses. It is such a difficult topic as it reminds us hobbyist that it is an illusion. I often want to turn and ask the lady were you faking?? There would be no right way for her to respond. Do I want the session without the illusion?? no I don't. Do I want her to fake it? well err uh maybe? Not really? I value honesty,,, sigh don't ask I guess. Still you wonder... So I guess I really love the gals that are so good at faking I can't tell. I try not to ask..I am glad the girls don't have to get an erection It would be a dead give away. haha Originally Posted by diddleman
Bob. .I say this with every inch of my kitty.. only because I like you and have met with you several times..
Stop thinking too much!!! LOL
If it is an enjoyable moment, that feels good to you, don't ruin it!
Asking a question like , were you faking it, will turn my purr into silence.
I am the type of person who see's beauty in everyone.
It is awkwardness that I find sexy.. your flaws!
Even your age. young or older may turn me on.
Use what you got.. If it is age, use your experience and knowledge to seduce your woman. It is what makes you.. you.
Best of wishes to you!
I would like to nominate Melannie for president of something!
Bliss of DFW; Simone Smith; BellaFtWorth; Nevaeh.Heaven