STD report

U see why people switch to cbj..do u care???... that's the real question
Condoms do not protect against that.
I have some helpful information straight from my doctor who I see every month. A woman who gives oral sex to men frequently and lets them come in her mouth should immediately go to the bathroom spit the cum into the toilet rinse her mouth with Listerine and gargle for three to five minutes straight. And then hold peroxide in her mouth for 2 min not switching just holding it there. This routine will lessen the odds of you getting STD in your mouth by 98% some helpful information. If you swallow your fucked
Nope, and if I did it would've been a bomb ass CBJ anyway (lmao) Originally Posted by JadeRose
No... According to your reviews you were still bare backing your cock sucking at the time.... It was after that you switched to CBJs......
Well, I had zero desire to plow the 3 gals he's reviewed anyway
All sophomoric comments aside, if you read the reviews and posts, the OP obviously engaged in a lot of risky behavior. Not saying he deserved it (nobody does), but given the behavior the result is not surprising. Obviously the three reviews were not the only time he did anything like that. so he could have got it anywhere. Just sayin'.
All sophomoric comments aside, if you read the reviews and posts, the OP obviously engaged in a lot of risky behavior. Not saying he deserved it (nobody does), but given the behavior the result is not surprising. Obviously the three reviews were not the only time he did anything like that. so he could have got it anywhere. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Hobby Horst
That is true.... It would help many if he updated his reviews.... Maybe just a list of the whores he has seen......
^^^^ Well if he does a review how after he has reported he has an STD would it be the same as reporting the medical condition of a member? So not sure if ok to do review now.

Whispers do you think his list is gonna be accurate?

Another question why do you call them whores? Does it make you feel like a man or have power over them?

Sam
^^^^ Well if he does a review how after he has reported he has an STD would it be the same as reporting the medical condition of a member? So not sure if ok to do review now.

a review is a review..... there is no reason he needs to mention anything about his condition or make any suggestion of who he got it from.... A lot of people would gain some peace of mind and make more informed decisions just knowing who he saw....

Whispers do you think his list is gonna be accurate? The man publicly admitted to us that he caught a STD....IF he were to fill in the blanks on who he has seen it would not make sense for him to not be accurate..... If he was motivated to burn someone we would have already seen that.

Another question why do you call them whores? Does it make you feel like a man or have power over them?

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

I call them whores, as do many others, because they are, by the nature of their chosen profession, whores and I want to keep it real.

More people should keep their hobby in perspective. It is when they glamorize it or pretend it is something more than it is that things often get sidetracked.... When PlainVanilla was falling for Claire do you think he was imagining her in his mind as a princess or keeping it real and remembering she is a whore?

There are a lot of avoidable issues that cost people money, damage lives and pain/hurt that can be avoided when it's kept real....

IMO the problem really lies in the minds of those of you that can't deal with the reality of what the women are that you get the attention you seek from.....

I want to thank the op for his honesty and integrity. I hope all of us would be so forthcoming if the need arose.
22% of American adults have herpes. 50% of people never show symptoms. Even if you don't have symptoms, there's a 1 in 8 chance YOU have it. And that number is probably much higher in a high risk pool of mongers and pussy purveyors. Condoms do nothing if there is a sore that's not covered.

People say it's not a big deal, but there's growing evidence herpes is linked to early onset Alzheimer's and other dementia type diseases. That's some real scary shit imo.
Yes, Alzheimer's is very scary. But before having an anxiety attack, let's get a couple of facts on the table. First, nobody yet knows what causes Alzheimer's, although there seems to be a genetic component (it does run in families). Second, "linked to" means there is some sort of correlation. Any scientist will tell you correlation is not causation. If that were the case, wearing a bra would surely be the cause of breast cancer. Just relax.
Thanks for the science lesson, but read the studies on Pub Med yourself before you tell me I'm a 5 year old.

Maybe for frequentists, correlation isn't a concern. But us Bayesians know better. Oh, and the 'correlation' of which you speak is DNA of the herpes virus being found in plaque and fibroids that are thought to be the mechanism of action for Alzheimer's. Kind of like a bullet wound being correlated with blood loss.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18973185
Who are you International Man of Reason?? Who are you Hobby Horst?
I don't think he got it from any of the ladies on here, if he did he would have specified. His last review was from 4 months ago and One would know they have Genital herpes by then as the first outbreak is very severe and happens recently after contact according to "https://www.verywell.com/the-first-genital-herpes-outbreak-1068781"

He probably sought for the cheaper street alternative and realized that, the cheap workers have their consequences.