Local Rochester Attorney gets caught with his pants down.

The girls name is Vanessa gaenzle, she recorded their session for a "deal" from the PIGS and she still ended up arrested and in jail... As usual... Dumb girl listens to the lies the pigs told her and she still ended up in the pokey......

LESSON OF THE DAy....... PIGS LIE AND CALL IT A STRATEGIC TECHNIQUE Originally Posted by Amelia Angel
do you know her? How? Hope she not a eccie member. just sayin
or is it the lawyer you know?
oh, and was the lawyer the target, or just unlucky?

btw: Was the deal made with who? As GatesPD do not control what her parole officer and NYS troopers do. Yet GPD may have known she would be picked up latter.

Yet it does look (I have no way of knowing) as the GOP lawyer was a target of the GPD. A mostly GOP town . Maybe he got to many gals (ahem) off the hook on GPD.

also btw: I see a ad for tour girl will be at the ROC airport area. Wonder if anyone told her about the town of Gates and most of the ROC airport hotels are in the town of Gates.
http://www.13wham.com/news/features/...te-25616.shtml Originally Posted by Strapped
that is a awesome link
hope the lawyer or the gal not members here

btw: anyone normally on missing? just askin
Gates Police made the arrest based on information on an Internet hook-up site

"Gates Police made the arrest based on information on an Internet hook-up site," to quote the link
mmmm maybe another site
She's in jail for parole violation. Her name is GAENZLER, VANESSA R.

Does not look bad on her FB page.
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
yup
would be better if he said

"She's in jail for parole violation."

without the name or on...

I'm waiting for the red edits if not another site
yet if someone can pm me a hooker handle that would be awesome
My g/f knows her well.....said when she was in school she was a goody-goody-type, and didn't get involved in stuff till her senior year....drugs, prostitution, etc. From what she says, this person has been living on a thin line since then.
My g/f knows her well.....said when she was in school she was a goody-goody-type, and didn't get involved in stuff till her senior year....drugs, prostitution, etc. From what she says, this person has been living on a thin line since then. Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
well maybe a couple ol ...creeper jimmies ...can set er up right
My g/f knows her well.....said when she was in school she was a goody-goody-type, and didn't get involved in stuff till her senior year....drugs, prostitution, etc. From what she says, this person has been living on a thin line since then. Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
who can find the ops in this LOL ^^^^^^^

anyways
I would ask ya ta ask the g/f for her cell number for me to help my errrr ahhh research
but that may be a bad idea for ya ta ask
She shouldn't have cut her hair.
She shouldn't have cut her hair. Originally Posted by Strapped
agree, but that may be a old mugshot
who can find the ops in this LOL

anyways
I would ask ya ta ask the g/f for her cell number for me to help my errrr ahhh research
but that may be a bad idea for ya ta ask Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Haha....ya think??
I'm waiting for the red edits if not another site
yet if someone can pm me a hooker handle that would be awesome Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Oooooh it be coming......ijs

Checked out FB to see while it still possible and .....

Oooooh it be coming......ijs

Checked out FB to see while it still possible and .....
Originally Posted by Celso
did that yesterday
It was on channel 13 Originally Posted by ffreddyy
thanks Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
soon after ^^
I just did not post about it on a SHMB
did that yesterday Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ya tapped her!?!?!?.....
heh