Why does Obama want to let Iran have a nuclear weapon?

So you DIDN'T get that surgery out in California to attach some balls to you, did you eunuch ? Musta been too busy recruiting new employees for all those glory hole franchises that you're opening up there in Arkansas, huh undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ? Here I try to remove an obstacle in your "run to the mods" when you get your ass kicked here, and you still have me on ignore. Have you and shammy " broken in " those brown sheets yet that we sent to you as a "wedding gift " ? And you haven't even sent a thank you note to all of us on here that chipped in to buy them ! Ungrateful peter puffers !! Guess you had your heart set on some kitchen hot pads from the CHili's restaurant chain. Those with all the Jalapenos on them !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Try to help him out and the pussy keeps you on ignore.... no good deed goes unpunished!!!
Try to help him out and the pussy keeps you on ignore.... no good deed goes unpunished!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
You're the pussy who needs an enforcer. Or should I go find that post for you? As for no good deed going unpunished, we could say the same about your mom and not getting that abortion.
Sir I am not scared I just want justice served why are certain members allowed to break the rules? It makes the MOD of this forum look weak and ineffective. I don't feel safe in these forums. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAAW WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAWAWAWAW
FUCKING BIG CRY BABY :woot_ju mp:
WE, don't you live in the Dallas area? ...aren't you literally swimming in hookers down there? Why not use this site for it's actual intended purpose and go get laid, lol ...stop worrying about all this stupid shit posted in here.

Originally Posted by JCM800
In wewee's mind, you just outed him. He is wondering what your agenda is?

In wewee's mind, you just outed him. He is wondering what your agenda is?

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
When you bang 82 whoooores, all in the dallas area, it's a safe bet.
Iran is not going to bomb anyone. They are smart enough to know the consequences. Leave them alone.
Iran is not going to bomb anyone. They are smart enough to know the consequences. Leave them alone. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Try to help him out and the pussy keeps you on ignore.... no good deed goes unpunished!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
If anybody gave a fuck about you, you'd be on ignore too, Junior!
Iran is not going to bomb anyone. They are smart enough to know the consequences. Leave them alone. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They are using their proxies to bomb people right now. What part of "Death To America" don't you understand?

At some level, I agree that there is a large group of Iranians that know the consequence of using a nuke. The issue will be: are those folks controlling the weapon? Since those Iranians who would use the nuke are funding the program and are the same people who are funding the proxies, Iran's willingness to use it has to be taken seriously.
Is it apparent to anyone else that the agreement allowing the Iran a bomb and dropping the sanctions is a done deal?

The agreement was approved by the UN Security Council. All Iran has to do is abide by some of the agreement and the sanctions will be dropped and Iran gets their money and basically can do what they want. The "snap back sanctions" were always a joke. Russia and China (and others) will start doing big deals with them and never look back. If the Senate disapproval stands firm, those other countries aren't going to care. That's why Obama went to the UN first.

I wonder when Obama is going to turn Gitmo back over to Cuba by EO. Don't laugh.
If anybody gave a fuck about you, you'd be on ignore too, Junior! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're as annoying as a shit-eating house fly.... go buzz on someone who attracts flies like you!

I don't consider that eunuch not responding to me as punishment. It proves to anyone with any common sense that his mental and emotional development stopped when he was 3 years old and he has to act out like a preschooler when threatened or when he gets his ass kicked on a whooker board or everywhere else in life. He figures that by ignoring something that bothers him ,it doesn't exist.
I don't consider that eunuch not responding to me as punishment. It proves to anyone with any common sense that his mental and emotional development stopped when he was 3 years old and he has to act out like a preschooler when threatened or when he gets his ass kicked on a whooker board or everywhere else in life. He figures that by ignoring something that bothers him, it doesn't exist. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yep, you nailed it. That's how libtards roll! Always paying lip service(*) to the need for diversity and tolerance, but hyper-intolerant in practice. Those emotionally stunted, ass-kicked 3-year-olds all grow up to become sad little libtard fascists forever trying to get back at their schoolyard tormentors by shutting down everyone else's speech.

Once a pussy, always a pussy!

(*) Not to be confused with the "lip service" woomby, shammy and assup provide 24/7 down at the 'holes.

Yep, you nailed it. That's how libtards roll! Always paying lip service(*) to the need for diversity and tolerance, but hyper-intolerant in practice. Those emotionally stunted, ass-kicked 3-year-olds all grow up to become sad little libtard fascists forever trying to get back at their schoolyard tormentors by shutting down everyone else's speech.

Once a pussy, always a pussy!

(*) Not to be confused with the "lip service" woomby, shammy and assup provide 24/7 down at the 'holes.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Calling woomby, shammy and assup a pussy is an insult to women and an "upgrade" for those eunuchs. The majority of women have more testosterone than any one of them or all of them combined !
Calling woomby, shammy and assup a pussy is an insult to women and an "upgrade" for those eunuchs. The majority of women have more testosterone than any one of them or all of them combined ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The reason those 3 cocksuckers all took gloryhole jobs is because someone told 'em they could overcome their lack of testosterone by swallowing a gallon of semen a day! Unfortunately it didn't cure their low-T.... but they quickly discovered their true calling!