Fair well and happy trails to you all ✌️Out

cant see your pic Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
hmm (can't edit my original post... ugh):

I do not get involved in all of the bs drama in coed, but this time I couldn't help myself from correcting this person. Was it harsh? Maybe. Was it true? Absolutely. I am not sorry for asking her to step off of her high horse. Bottom line, her business is not good bc of her attitude. Her looks don't help her cause. Sometimes you can make it work if you have one of those things working for you. But when you have neither, you should reevaluate.
you want to go legit, doing bodyrubs?

WTF??
you want to go legit, doing bodyrubs?

WTF?? Originally Posted by corona
I have a body you can rub! 😘
God Will Forgive Her ..
I have a body you can rub! 😘 Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
It'll be legit too!!!
It'll be legit too!!! Originally Posted by corona
Always are babe
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2016, 01:15 AM
God Will Forgive Her .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm sure she's been blessed enough in here, The all mighty must approve of hj's since she went back to her old gig.
she got banned from TER a week after joining for writing fake reviews. I can't be associated with a provider who writes fake reviews(or ANY reviews!) Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Yes, gir!s that write reviews on themselves are very common, so is hypocrisy.
Yes, gir!s that write reviews on themselves are very common, so is hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Was thinking the same thing.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=230249&tab=eccie_reviews
writing fake reviews. I can't be associated with a provider who writes fake reviews Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Was thinking the same thing.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=230249&tab=eccie_reviews Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Haha, the "reviewer's" handle icon is even a photo of a red head. And the "person" only reviewed Ginger and some other girl that Ginger is or was associated with.

Gotta love how the "reviewer" went out of "his" way to go back and post more links and pics for Ginger on this review, including making the links bold to stand out more.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=994106
Haha, the "reviewer's" handle icon is even a photo of a red head. And the "person" only reviewed Ginger and some other girl that Ginger is or was associated with.

Gotta love how the "reviewer" went out of "his" way to go back and post more links and pics for Ginger on this review, including making the links bold to stand out more.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=994106 Originally Posted by SteveOTX
See Steve, there is some logic to my trolling. If someone has the time they can go back and see where she got confused once or twice and posted as the other person, forgetting to log off.

I will say Ginger is a sweet person and great provider though.
See Steve, there is some logic to my trolling. If someone has the time they can go back and see where she got confused once or twice and posted as the other person, forgetting to log off.

I will say Ginger is a sweet person and great provider though. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Haha, and "Blake" even linked to Ginger's Linkedin page.

Now I am starting to wonder if this velvetangeltouch was even a real person, or just one of Ginger/Blake's alternate personalities in yet another cheap attempt to keep herself relevant.
Haha, and "Blake" even linked to Ginger's Linkedin page.

Now I am starting to wonder if this velvetangeltouch was even a real person, or just one of Ginger/Blake's alternate personalities in yet another cheap attempt to keep herself relevant. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
no, Velvet is real.. the Lord has a sense of humor at times, but not in this case.

I will say Ginger is a sweet person and great provider though. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That was the second time this happened that I'm aware of. There was a third time too. There is a very easy way to spot the pattern.