So is it like the words of an admiral, is it a trap?

Seems to me if she says she wants to go, you should just ask her why and take a genuine interest with follow up questions/discussion. If she's curious but you get a negative read on her tone/body language/attitude - RUN. If she seems curious but positive, run thee to thy nearest club.

You could also mention the cabaret shows in Dallas that are a regular event at the Granada (I think that's the venue - haven't been myself.)

You have a wonderful and not-terribly common chance to learn something new about your SO. Don't let the fear of "maybe" ruin it. Offer suggestions, but try to get her to take the lead. The more decisions she makes for your evening, the less she can blame you for the outcome (including drinking before hand, what club to go to.) Sit back and enable her socks off (and maybe more!)

If she knows you have been, don't play dumb. But also, try to get her (or others - friends, wait-staff, dancers) to take the lead in as many situations as possible.

The worst that can happen (IMHO) is you learn that she does blame you for the evening. And you'll learn something important about her if she does that.
Something like 10 years ago, my SO encouraged me to go to a SC for a bachelor party for a mutual friend. I said no, b/c I thought it was a trap. She pestered me for days that I needed to. Even made me feel guilty for saying no.
So, I went.
Had 2 drinks, bought the groom a lap dance, gave 5 singles to the girl on the main stage and that was it. The whole thing was pretty tame.
She hears about what I did, which was exactly what I stated above.
SO went ballistic on me.
Her: "I can't believe you did that!
Me: "Did what?
Her: "Disrespected me like that"
Me: "How?
Her: *incoherent screaming*

I still hear about this 10 years later.
Apparently she had no idea what happens at a SC. Still doesn't, not even going to talk about ,"extras".

Since that fateful day, I have not set foot into a SC (that's a lie).

Lessons learned:
It's always a trap (even if it wasn't intended to be at the time)
Some women may be very naive as to what happens in a SC, so be careful!
Something like 10 years ago, my SO encouraged me to go to a SC for a bachelor party for a mutual friend. I said no, b/c I thought it was a trap. She pestered me for days that I needed to. Even made me feel guilty for saying no.
So, I went.
Had 2 drinks, bought the groom a lap dance, gave 5 singles to the girl on the main stage and that was it. The whole thing was pretty tame.
She hears about what I did, which was exactly what I stated above.
SO went ballistic on me.
Her: "I can't believe you did that!
Me: "Did what?
Her: "Disrespected me like that"
Me: "How?
Her: *incoherent screaming*

I still hear about this 10 years later.
Apparently she had no idea what happens at a SC. Still doesn't, not even going to talk about ,"extras".

Since that fateful day, I have not set foot into a SC (that's a lie).

Lessons learned:
It's always a trap (even if it wasn't intended to be at the time)
Some women may be very naive as to what happens in a SC, so be careful! Originally Posted by Dan4424
Other lessons learned: Some women can be a pain in the ass!
This was an AWESOME story and a good lesson for those that can learn by reading not doing! Thank you misspriss!

He swore he wanted to leave and didn’t do anything. I believed him and eventually we got over it EXCEPT - whenever I found myself at the losing end of an argument I’d yell out.......
WELL WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO AND F&CK ANOTHER STRIPPER
followed by (burst in to tears)
I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT WHILE I WAS SICK AND PASSED OUT
HOW DARE YOU!
THAT’S WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED….YOU JUST KEPT ON INSISTING WE GO - JUST ONCE, JUST ONCE…ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!!!
Inaudible tears and endless crying.
  Originally Posted by misspriss
Go for it ... What is the worst that can happen?
I will solve your dilemma

I will take your wife to a strip club, you just give me e money for her table dances. Then, she can tell you whether she wants to go back wih you

She will not be jealous of me getting dances

Just offering
Go for it ... What is the worst that can happen? Originally Posted by pyramider
Took my S/O to a SC a few years ago and she got so worked up that on the way home she tells me to pull over and service her right there on the side of the road.
Took my S/O to a SC a few years ago and she got so worked up that on the way home she tells me to pull over and service her right there on the side of the road. Originally Posted by jetmac007
Wanna trade?
Wanna trade? Originally Posted by Dan4424
Sure!.....Caveat Emptor.
Luv4fun, I agree with you totally!

Do not listen to much of the advice given here, except what I say of course ��.

Everyone here is being negative, even if they dreamed she had a good time.

Now, let's think positive.

SHE ASKED YOU TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

You have already noted that you do not often go to strip clubs (hint.......she knows this as well, so why did she ask you to go? Why not take you to hooters ?

Imagine if life could mimic your imagination?

How great could this opportunity be?

Hopefully she is bisexual and wants to do a threesome!

She figures what guy wouldn't !

If you question why she wants to go, just ask her!

I was thinking about which strip club to go to (TOMORROW)!!

PAUSE.....

(Take advantage of this opportunity! By definition, this time shall pass......
pm for explanation)

Ask her this question.....

I was thinking about which strip club to go to (TOMORROW), what kind of strip club do you want to go to and what all do you want to do?

Ask her how many lap dances is she going to get, and what type of girls are most attractive ��!

This gives you the agreement that she is going to get more than one lap dance, at least 2, before you even get one!

By a bottle of your, no I'm sorry, her favorite liqueur (think about it, Your new favorite).

Takes shots as soon as you get there, at least 2!

Tell her how happy you are to be there with her, and Tongue kisser right there in front of everyone very passionately! When she pulls away, (she will), say "I don't care about what they think, you are my Sweetheart! Then give her peck, and say bottoms up, toast, then you all race to down your drinks!

Relax, peep the scenery, enjoy yourself!

See a girl that meets her previous description of what women were most attractive to her, and catch her eye (don't get up and go get her......think about it).

When she comes by, whisper in her ear "Go get a girlfriend that looks like you," give description she gave you, and tell her to come back in 15 mins! Then tell her " My girlfriend said that you are so sexy and pretty! Go get a friend that looks just like you for me. This is her first time to the strip club with me!
If my girlfriend has a wild night, I will pay tip outs! ��

(I don't know why we are assuming that this is her first strip club experience! Most women have been to the strip club before guys!

For the guys that don't understand, PM me!

When she asks you who was that, or what did you say to her? Just tell her that we were get lap dances in 15 minutes, and tell her "Bottoms up!"
Race her to finish the drink.

Anything she says after this, just agree with her. Don't argue, Don't get upset! She may say things that may get under your skin! She is just testing you to see if you are really ok with everything.

Don't sweat anything she says because in 15 mins, those girls are coming back and the liqueur will be kicking in ��!

If she acts like she doesn't like or want those girls, tell her, "you can pick the girls for the second dance. Doesn't she remember saying she was going to get a lap dance? You are happy that she ASKED YOU to go to the strip club together! Give her another big tongue kiss with passion, and say "Bottoms up! And race her to finish her drink.

Have a great night, pm me the real life details!

It will be a great night! After the dance, she will act like she liked it, or she will act like she didn't!

PAUSE.......

When the strippers come to do the lap dance, face away from your girl!
Show her how it is done. Enjoy yourself!

When she sees you enjoying yourself then she can relax and enjoy herself too.

Liquor is in full effect!

RESUME....

If she acts like she didn't like it, ask her which girls was she going to pick, and how did she want these dances to go!

She is tipsy and a little Jealous surrounded by naked women, next to her man! ��

(ATF! Where are you)

She will orchestrate the next one, then you orchestrate the third and last, because it is time to go.

Alcohol is near peak!

Ask a lady that your girl liked the best, how much is her tip out (pm me, if "no comprendo!) ��

If not her, then one of the beautiful ladies there will hesitate......then tell you a number ��!

Tell her $_______ (I would give her an offer she shouldn't refuse!)

I would tell her, "This is my girl's first time, can you make it work?

She will say yes, then ask her how much?

If it is in your budget, tell her 2/3 of her amount, and tell her that if your girlfriend orgasms, she gets the other 1/3!

PM Me the story!

Make her have a great time. Kill her with kindness!

AND REMEMBER.....

You have to cum with both of them on the floor, double BBBJ action!

Push her past your LIMIT!!!!
(I said that correctly)��

Kiss her passionately throughout the night, it can never be too much.
It turns women on too!

Just joking about the ending, unless it was me in your shoes!��
So what was the outcome?
Don't worry about the trap thing. When I look back at some of the requests of my exes and the things I passed up because I thought at the time they were a trap, I feel that I missed out.....
Nothing!