Bullshit pics and stats

You're the one running your mouth.
You're the one running your mouth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I notice that you are only running your mouth here and in the Political forum and not anywhere else...we're waiting for you to expand.
Ask Bambino why any of us newbies are here.

I would opine that most every post authored by one of the non Pittsburgh contingent has been respectful and within the guidelines, in spite of the antagonistic nature of your Butt Buddy's repartee.

A couple of days went by and here he is again, running his mouth like its last call at a biker bar.
Ask Bambino why any of us newbies are here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF are you talkin about?
The main reason I came from TOS because I missed that uncanny humor and wit from the "Sultan of Swat"
Ask Bambino why any of us newbies are here.

I would opine that most every post authored by one of the non Pittsburgh contingent has been respectful and within the guidelines, in spite of the antagonistic nature of your Butt Buddy's repartee.

A couple of days went by and here he is again, running his mouth like its last call at a biker bar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I dont have a bone in this shit yssup and I will say that after watching most of your recent posts, you do seem to be trying to maintain civility here for the most part but.............

to say that most every post made here by the non pittsburgh guys have been respectful is pure bullshit. I can think of three posters for sure that have acted like pure assholes and continue to egg on the crap

I call it like I see it and most everyone would probably agree with that
Well, amigo, I can't speak for them. Nor do I claim any responsibility for their tone or attitude. You see, we aren't all pals. we don't know each other. we're not a "we."

this is the paranoid delusions of one member of your group. why he chose to unleash his unprovoked personal vitriol on people he didn't know is beyond me.

But you know ... People generally don't react positively to that kind of intrusion.

Speaking for myself, I always try to do like the Romans. However, based on the behavior of some of your pals, this ain't Rome.

I'd love to talk smokes with you one day.
Yesass you want to talk smokes with Chizzy, you are in over your head. Go back to your hole in the wall, or maybe with your buddy C7J, so impressed with his little plane,.......can't even pull the wheel chocks out...........
Well, amigo, I can't speak for them. Nor do I claim any responsibility for their tone or attitude. You see, we aren't all pals. we don't know each other. we're not a "we."

this is the paranoid delusions of one member of your group. why he chose to unleash his unprovoked personal vitriol on people he didn't know is beyond me.

But you know ... People generally don't react positively to that kind of intrusion.

Speaking for myself, I always try to do like the Romans. However, based on the behavior of some of your pals, this ain't Rome.

I'd love to talk smokes with you one day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

didnt say you spoke for them............... this is what you wrote---I would opine that most every post authored by one of the non Pittsburgh contingent has been respectful and within the guidelines, in spite of the antagonistic nature of your Butt Buddy's repartee.

I called bullshit on that, nothing more nothing less--- some of these guys threw shit like two year olds

if you chose to suggest otherwise, you are incorrect
we.l judge me by my actions, not your assumptions of my actions.

I think we're cool here.

Just ask your gargantuan teddy bear to be a mensch. Just a request between buddies...