Here's How to Crush Any Economic Recovery!

Is that a picture of you Biggie Rat? Originally Posted by bambino
Who got caught the last time fool? The dumb as fuck club will be glad to welcome you back. Being you are a charter member.
He means it, Bambi. He's the President of that club.
He means it, Bambi. He's the President of that club. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your name is in the membership also Tonto. Nice try at deflection.
When LittleEva presides over those meetings, he never asks for the minutes. He asks for "seconds"!
When LittleEva presides over those meetings, he never asks for the minutes. He asks for "seconds"! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You said that it would be our secret that you sucked my dick.
And now there's a story that odummer's Department of eduation is going to " relax" the rules for a graduate to claim " fraud " or " misrepresentation " to be able to have their student debt absolved ! Most estimates range from 2 billion to 40 billion that will eventually be put on the taxpayers tab.
You said that it would be our secret that you sucked my dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're thinking of Assup. I prefer women. Even though you were wearing a dress, I could still tell the difference. But I appreciate the invitation, but I must respectfully decline.
You're thinking of Assup. I prefer women. Even though you were wearing a dress, I could still tell the difference. But I appreciate the invitation, but I must respectfully decline. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, No, Tonto it was you. I held out but your club members kept telling me how proficient you were I had to try it once.
Must say after you removed the false teeth and we got all that meat crammed in you did a tolerable job. Never did catch the title of that song you were humming.
Ah, you're dreaming again, LittleEva. I appreciate the interest, but no thank you.
Who got caught the last time fool? The dumb as fuck club will be glad to welcome you back. Being you are a charter member. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I could give a shit about the ban. Quit WKing for Asswipe the pig. That's pathetic.
  • DSK
  • 08-08-2016, 06:03 PM
And YOU (all of your handles) are ridiculed by ALL on this site. Limpdick! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not really, you are the only one trying to ridicule him, and like everything else you try, Asswipe, you are failing miserably.
  • DSK
  • 08-08-2016, 06:04 PM
No, No, Tonto it was you. I held out but your club members kept telling me how proficient you were I had to try it once.
Must say after you removed the false teeth and we got all that meat crammed in you did a tolerable job. Never did catch the title of that song you were humming.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So basically you admit a man was sucking your dick?

You have proven you are a poof!!
Ah, you're dreaming again, LittleEva. I appreciate the interest, but no thank you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hey you were the one who shot of your mouth, I would have kept my side of the bargain gums. Now everyone knows you suck cock.
I could give a shit about the ban. Quit WKing for Asswipe the pig. That's pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
Enjoy yourself while you are here dipdhit. You weren't missed.
Yeah, LittleEva has been begging to suck my dick for years. He can't handle straight guys; doesn't understand them. I feel sorry for him. I am quite good looking, so I understand, but it's only for the ladies. Please stop bugging me for buggering, LittleEva. It's just not going to happen.