Ode to JustJackie - not an add - simply a thank you JJ

I'm talking about this part, dude. All this "poor me, poor me" bullshit. Not the first part where you are still trying to kiss her ass after you've been asked to leave her alone

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
It seems to me you are the one kissing ass, you dont even know the rest of the story. And you are judging me.

You know what, I do deserve all the crap coming my way. There is more to the story but i take full responsibility for my fuck up. Im not the vicitm.
Peter, you are right ... i got to man up and stfu ... when you are right you are right ... moving on
STFU already! you feel in love with a provider you barely know and what she told you her fav football team, that she has kids, told a little personal shit about herself? Guess what THATS what we do! Your not fucking special man....your creepy. You won't stop pming texting emailing AFTER she said stop AND told you why! Your watching her online moves telling her you hate when she's working and seeing other guys. Thank you for the public display of crazy! They need to ban your ass! Jackie will not respond to you so you need to stop. She does not want to be with you is not in love with you and would appreciate you stopping all the bullshit! It's not cool.
Time to guest the handle!!
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2017, 10:32 AM
Poor Romeo thought he found his Juliet on a hooker site, she's had at least 5 cocks in her since you last saw her lover boy, this is all one big fantasy $
It is amazing how some gents can take a little kindness and can compleletelty run the fuck amuck with it. Some of us ladies really do enjoy the hobby and making "friends", but damn son. BOUNDARIES! Why is it so difficult for some to respect them and others not? Perhaps we should start a thread about that?
OP,

It is normal to have feelings. Heck, every provider I have been with will confirm that I fall in love with them. For 60 minutes, sometimes a little more. It is a fantasy, and a great one. It is ok to befriend them somehow. Some of these ladies are great human beings. But you have to understand that they do this to make a living, not to find a boyfriend.

What you did is called "stalking 101". It doesn't matter what your intentions are. It matters how it looks or feels to the girl. If she feels stalked, you are a stalker. Period.

Move away from this and don't repeat this mistake.
  • grean
  • 08-23-2017, 11:34 AM
We pay for our love by the hour, here.

Even though you might not be like Mr. Sheen, and might not pay THEM to leave, YOU should still leave. Leave them alone too, until you book them again.

You've probably sunk that boat so now you get to delete this profile and get a new hobby # start over with girls you haven't seen. Don't be an asshole creep next go round.
Don't you ladies wish you got to go thru something like this every session! lol
Sounds like a cuckhold session is in order.. Jackie is super cool and has some MARVELOUS pussy, Im waiting for her to ride my face while Kim is riding my cock while they dfk fuck yeah!!
There is a story about this... But yes the same guy wrote this song about girlfriend leaving him and getting him fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMgXvknfzqQ
  • 08-23-2017, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=Kendall4U;1059891122]It is amazing how some gents can take a little kindness and can compleletelty run the fuck amuck with it.

Some people are lonely and therefore more vulnerable to fall than others. It could happen to anybody! It's how you handle it that leaves a lasting impression. Resist the urge to Pm and text her...
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2017, 01:58 PM
It is amazing how some gents can take a little kindness and can compleletelty run the fuck amuck with it. Some of us ladies really do enjoy the hobby and making "friends", but damn son. BOUNDARIES! Why is it so difficult for some to respect them and others not? Perhaps we should start a thread about that? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You would fall for me, your dream man if you met me, I rather not break your heart for now
THIS SHIT IS FUNNIER AND FUNNIER BY THE SECOND..... DAWG... THIS IS A HARD FUCKIN LESSON TO BE LEARNT!!! LMAO.... BUT HEY... JUST LOOK ON THE POSITIVE SIDE... YOU SAVED ME FROM SEEING HER ---EVER!!! SHE WAS ON MY TDL.. LMAO... IF SHE PUT IT ON YOU LIKE THAT TO MAKE U GO BATSHIT CRAZY... I MUCH RATHER SLAM MY DICK IN A DOOR THAN GO SEE HER.... THANK YOU DAWG..... LMAO

sorry I couldn't resist