Terrifyingly scary question of the day.

When the winner gets 53 percent of the vote, you call that a sizable margin? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Uhh, we do not elect President's be the percentage of the vote. We use the Electoral College. Consider this, the combined Obama electoral vote count from 2008 and 2012 was 697 votes. Since you like percentages that is 65% of the combined total.

To answer your question, Hell Yes, that is "sizable."

Your are not the brightest bulb in the lamp. Are you?
If you knew ANYTHING about election politics, you'd know that a six point win in a national election is quite sizeable.

In fact, I've never known anybody to be disappointed with a six point win.

You're just talking out of all seven sides of your mouth again Sybil.

It exposes your ignorance.
It exposes your ignorance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is little wonder that the Jewish Defector is in the process of defecting to Israel. Once he defects, his ignorance becomes their problem. We don't want him back!
We had to throw in another billion in aid so they would take him.
I would bet that 2 hours on an oil rig and you would be blowing the boss to go back to the a/c shack for the rest of the day, Pansy Randy4Dicks!
Why do you consider it an insult to call someone a rig hand? Call them that to their face, faggot! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm not insulted, JL, trust me when I tell you that. You can always tell when CandyAss needs his Depends changed cause he gets on here and starts with his juvenile name calling.

I'm thinking that a more likely scenario would be CandyAss going up to the deck and sitting on the turntable begging a "righand" to run a stick of pipe up his ass. THEN he would go ask to blow the boss and get cracked in the head with a pipe wrench. Not many of his type in the oil business...
We had to throw in another billion in aid so they would take him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well worth it!

Since I just handed him his ass, I hope he remembers to take it with him.
You can always tell when CandyAss needs his Depends changed cause he gets on here and starts with his juvenile name calling. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Pot, meet the "juvenile name caller," Kettle!
amazing how he's done little other than call people names since he first showed up,to defend hating Kayla's honor. another lost cause
BigKotex and Assup playing White Knight for CandyAss...aint it sweet, y'all??
Game. Set. Match.
Well worth it!

Since I just handed him his ass, I hope he remembers to take it with him. Originally Posted by bigtex
You are so full of shit. I know the difference between the popular vote and the electoral college, and 53% of the popular vote is not a sizable margin, in spite of the electoral college margin. Your big mouth is going to get your ass kicked again someday.
I'm not insulted, JL, trust me when I tell you that. You can always tell when CandyAss needs his Depends changed cause he gets on here and starts with his juvenile name calling.

I'm thinking that a more likely scenario would be CandyAss going up to the deck and sitting on the turntable begging a "righand" to run a stick of pipe up his ass. THEN he would go ask to blow the boss and get cracked in the head with a pipe wrench. Not many of his type in the oil business... Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
They should drop his ass in the hole and drill into his thick skull - then pull the bit and drop his other faggot friends in on top of him.
You are so full of shit. I know the difference between the popular vote and the electoral college, and 53% of the popular vote is not a sizable margin, in spite of the electoral college margin. Your big mouth is going to get your ass kicked again someday. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You obviously don't know much about this subject, Kayla/jane/Marshall,so STFU!
I know the difference between the popular vote and the electoral college, Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Now that I have pointed it out to you, of course you do. Prior to that, you were wandering around aimlessly!

Back to my original point: By using the aforementioned percentages (that you seem to prefer), a combined 65% - 35% electoral vote victory in 2008 and 2012 certainly qualifies as "a sizable margin." Some might even call it a complete and total ass kicking! However, I will refrain from doing so and only refer to it as "a sizable margin."

See how polite I am?

I will take it a step further and say, a combined 55% - 45% popular vote victory in 2008 and 2012 would also qualify as "a sizable margin." It should be noted that if we only used your 53% - 47% popular vote victory in 2012 as a reference point. George W. Bush would have lost the popular vote count in 2000 and Al Gore would have been elected POTUS.

For the record, your willingness to use only the popular vote percentages when it suits your purpose has been duly noted.
If you knew ANYTHING about election politics, ..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Liberal lead ...