No AA

Providers aren't a restaurant like McDonald's or anywhere for that matter...where we're required by law to serve all races, ages, sizes ect...you are not and never will be entitled to seeing a provider just because she provides.

This is not a business that follows the rules and laws of the outside world.....as providers we provide a service to those we choose to do business with.

Your comparing supreme court ideals to an underground world where your typical laws don't apply...

This is absurd to think this is racism....

Take away our right to choose who we see and what services we provide....then what do we Have?
Great ... now I want a pizza for dinner ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Zio Al' s in north Dallas has great pizza. They deliver until 3am
Dude (OP), don't worry about these fools. If you're a good guy, just sweet talk these 'No AA' providers a little bit, be a gentleman, and you'll get some breakthroughs.

We all know the truths about the hobby. Some of these ladies are being harassed by people of their own race for openly seeing black men. These same ones complaining about these threads are some of the same ones telling these ladies behind closed doors not to be seeing N-word's or he'll ruin her business, or use some other bullshit scare tactic.

That's not all of it. Some black men are just immature dumbasses. These fuckers wearing their pants half off their asses, they need to be removed from society. That shit looks STUPID AS FUCK, and there should be laws against it. The irony of wearing your pants that way is that it hinders you, particularly when you're trying to run, fight, reach in your pocket (since they're now down to your knees), or just walk in general. They gotta walk with a wide stride to keep the pants from falling down any further.

How STUPID do you have to be to not realize that you're a detriment to yourself by not wearing your clothes the right way?!?

It's embarrassing to watch, and sets back black people in general. The few white cats that try it look even sillier, fwiw.

In short, just act like you got some sense with these ladies instead of acting like a poorly raised, undisciplined douchebag, and things will get better.

Ignore the trolls, too.
I don't really go searching through threads like that..... I just thought I'd ask. Originally Posted by concon
Sounds like someone who works for me. Doesn't read her employee manual, or the occasional memo she gets, or anything besides her pay stub. Just calls and asks the questions that she should be able to find the answers to or know the answers to. Had the audacity to get mad when I called her to my office and made her read something aloud to me and told her I just wanted to make sure she could read.
Seek out those providers who have posted and say they are AA friendly.
Simple as that.

But why do some providers NOT see Black men? Well ... I'm sure the answer is different for each.

It might not be racism ... or anything like that ... perhaps they are intimidated by the MOJO most black dudes have ... and the coolness factor ... not to mention ... a very big special package.
Take away our right to choose who we see and what services we provide....then what do we Have? Originally Posted by Analeese
A pimp?
Providers aren't a restaurant like McDonald's or anywhere for that matter...where we're required by law to serve all races, ages, sizes ect...you are not and never will be entitled to seeing a provider just because she provides.

This is not a business that follows the rules and laws of the outside world.....as providers we provide a service to those we choose to do business with.

Your comparing supreme court ideals to an underground world where your typical laws don't apply...

This is absurd to think this is racism....

Take away our right to choose who we see and what services we provide....then what do we Have? Originally Posted by Analeese
Be careful now, when I see you post it's like a female version of me. But much sexier, much.
A pimp? Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
Sure some providers do....but not all do
Be careful now, when I see you post it's like a female version of me. But much sexier, much. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Well I'd hope I'm much sexier!
Only by posting taint photos would we be able to tell ...
I know in the Houston coed forum there's an AA friendly provider thread. New ladies are added to it at least every week. Maybe Dallas should start one if it doesn't already exist.