Which Provider has the Worst/Grossest PAs?

Wonder why he didn't care to shed light on any other providers kink photos for I've seen a great many before mine came along......Closeted Racist Cowards are so typical. Definetly isnt the first time I've encountered one in my life and very positive it won't be the last.
GOOD NEWS IS I LOVE AUSTIN, THE BEAUTIFUL PROVIDERS OF AUSTIN, MY WONDERFULLY UNQUIE CLIENTELE....AND DICKS IN MY THROAT.

GOOD DAY
You ignorant dotard. AshleySweets is one of the nicest providers on here. GFYM
I think it simply may come down to the fact that many heterosexual guys get grossed out looking at closeups of another man's sperm globs period. I know I certainly do.

Hell many guys get slightly grossed out looking at their own jizz on a face after they've busted. How often ladies is a guy willing to DFK after CIM? This proves that we are merely sexual hypocrites which is OK since we're paying for the privilege.

Point being the gross factor is not a reflection of the sweet and wonderful lady herself although the wig mesh wasn't exactly a draw.

For whatever reason if guy's overall reaction to the ad photo was Ewww I think this is something the young lady would want to know for future ad posting.

Attacking those who get turned off by the photo isn't helping her bank account grow.

I would like to thank all of you wonderful ladies including Ashley for your willingness to let us guys put our gross shit all over your face which is not something I could ever stomach
...Wonder if BB was just trying to mix it up in coed since its been slow lately. BINGO.

I can totally see how that would be gross if that was someone you would want to see. I think seeing a pic of a chick with another mans spooge on her face or mouth could scare off some guys. Yes.

We all know providers have other customers, just don't want to see proof of it. True. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Well this thread certainly went sideways in a hurry...

Kickrocks gets it.
+ 1 Miss V
The flip side to this is BB asking which provider has the best PA’s. Did it ever occur that Bugle Boy might be the ultimate WK for Alana Kay. He did use her personal ad as an example. Personally I think his thread was in poor taste. Originally Posted by a1soundman
Alana Kay is a solid ATX provider who always entertains us all with great selfies in her ads and showcase. I am a WK for many ATX ladies who provide great service with a high level of class BCD and in their PAs/Showcase pictures.

WRT to poor taste, I only listed a PA that had a picture that the MODs have removed as a violation of image standards, per the provider. I attempted to provide balance between poor taste and good taste in PAs and several others jumped in with positive examples of great Provider PAs.

My lesson learned here was to not post a topic like this in Coed, instead of keeping it in ML where the guys normally post this stuff. In this case, I think it may be informative to Providers to realize what they post in their PAs is reflective on who and what the guys will be expecting.
Funny how the one who is always posting how crass myself or Whispers is, is the one making such a thread.
I guess hypocrites never know when they are hypocritical? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hummm. It is amazing how posting my opinion on how gross I perceived a picture to be has ignited a firestorm of indignation which has emanated far beyond what was said originally.

Wonder why this has hit such a sensitive nerve?
I think it simply may come down to the fact that many heterosexual guys get grossed out looking at closeups of another man's sperm globs period. I know I certainly do.

Hell many guys get slightly grossed out looking at their own jizz on a face after they've busted. How often ladies is a guy willing to DFK after CIM? This proves that we are merely sexual hypocrites which is OK since we're paying for the privilege.

Point being the gross factor is not a reflection of the sweet and wonderful lady herself although the wig mesh wasn't exactly a draw.

For whatever reason if guy's overall reaction to the ad photo was Ewww I think this is something the young lady would want to know for future ad posting.

Attacking those who get turned off by the photo isn't helping her bank account grow.

I would like to thank all of you wonderful ladies including Ashley for your willingness to let us guys put our gross shit all over your face which is not something I could ever stomach Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
That's a reasonable perspective. No different I suppose than one who advertises being an amazing Greek Queen posting a photo of her getting ass fucked with a speck of brown shit on her ass cheek or on the condom.

We all know it's a possible natural result of this pleasurable activity but who the fuck wants to see it in an ad?

As far as the mesh goes. Come on ladies. There ain't one of you who looks at that and thinks classy image. I call bullshit if you try to claim otherwise.

Providers covered head to toe with tats while smoking screams trailer but mesh screams ghetto and I don't care whose head it's on.

Wonder why he didn't care to shed light on any other providers kink photos for I've seen a great many before mine came along......Closeted Racist Cowards are so typical. Originally Posted by AshleySweets
Your PA and photo just happened to be the one I saw. You are correct in that others have posted similar pictures (and have stepped up in this thread to defend you), but I didn't take the time to go back and get other examples.

WRT to "Racist Cowards" that comment does not describe me and you will see that I am an equal opportunity monger if you go back to examine my reviews and posts. Diversity rules and facials are gross, IMHO.
Hummm. It is amazing how posting my opinion on how gross I perceived a picture to be has ignited a firestorm of indignation which has emanated far beyond what was said originally.

Wonder why this has hit such a sensitive nerve? Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Oh it's probably because I just think you're an idiot.

Thanks for showing everyone it's true.
Oh it's probably because I just think you're an idiot.

Thanks for showing everyone it's true. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Please do not project your poor self image of your self into a reflection on me. Name calling demonstrates not only a weak argument, but a poor self image.
You sound like Fire Phoenix... What an idiot.
Yeah it must suck being fit, and looking 10 years younger than the calendar says.
Oh look who I'm talking to?
You sound like Fire Phoenix... What an idiot.
Yeah it must suck being fit, and looking 10 years younger than the calendar says.
Oh look who I'm talking to? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Again with the name calling.... "must suck being fit and looking 10 years younger that the calendar say." Thanks, I will take that as a compliment.

I continue to be amazed that these 20-year old hotties want to see us old guys in our 40s and 50s. Wait, its all about the donation and that's how the hobby works.
See there you are being an idiot again.
You're the out of shape old guy that obviously is not functioning too well in the cranium.
You missed the sarcasm as I spoke of myself in regards to your projection theory.
Only if I were taking a dump.

A compliment to you would be more...
Good job fat old timer, glad you could pick yourself up out of a chair to pay whores to touch your fat body.
See there you are being an idiot again.
How in the world do you expect to have a meaningful discourse on the issues of the day while you keep regressing to name calling. Work a little harder on salient points and congent presention.

You're the out of shape old guy that obviously is not functioning too well in the cranium.
Never said otherwise WRT to old and not as in as good of shape as I might desire. My cranium may be working at reduced capacity these days; however, it still far exceeds that of many younger guys who settle for what the market offers at the cheapest rates.
You missed the sarcasm as I spoke of myself in regards to your projection theory.
Only if I were taking a dump.
It appears that your arguments were composed while you were straining on the toilet.

A compliment to you would be more...
Good job fat old timer, glad you could pick yourself up out of a chair to pay whores to touch your fat body.
Please let me know if you are receiving any free pussy from ladies on this site. Please name names, as we are all on here paying for pussy. BTW, I normally recline on my couch as it's too hard to get out of the recliner. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Don't need to name names... they have been named on here before.
Hit the gym maybe it could happen for you as well... hahahahaha