Loss of Manners or Equal Rights?

MEEEEEEE!

I hope everyone has returned from the doc's in good shape from either having their shoulders put back into place or arms set from patting themselves on the back.

heh heh heh
MEEEEEEE!

I hope everyone has returned from the doc's in good shape from either having their shoulders put back into place or arms set from patting themselves on the back.

heh heh heh Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
'Tis the common truth. Those who need to read such a thread are the ones who never do because they believe they don't need to.
Speaking of manners and courtesy, lets all becareful about developing hostility. We can disagree without tossing out challenges.

Torito
Common courtesy...reminds me of cases where the reviewer that states "we hung out and went way over the scheduled time. But the lady never complained!" Yes ass hat, just because you had the boorish manners to overstay your welcome, doesn't mean she forgot her manners. If she did, shed care not about offending you toss your inconsiderate carcass out the door. Originally Posted by Tony Patella

What the devil are you talking about? The pressurized cabins have damaged your ability to reason.

You have gone from not assisting travelers to fucktards overstaying their sessions. These are vastly different occurrences. I will agree with you on fucktards overstaying their welcome.