The State of Union Address is only a couple of days away...

Asked and answered move on. You are getting like no balls going over and over when it has been answered hoping someone will believe him. Don't try telling me you aren't defending him. I did not see where you chastised him for his comment to me. Buzz off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's a statement a Psycho-Analyst could have a field day with, lol.

Jim
For the last 6 years or so, whenever obama's been on tv I have been unable to watch him

Has that happened to anyone else?

My aversion to his speaking began about the time he wished us mark the grand touch of his presence will heal the the seas, as oprah cried and newsmen swooned near plaster ( or perhaps it was plastic) Greek columns, and solidified into a need for a dry retch by the time he wanted someone's mother to take a pill instead of having a needed medical procedure and he didn't know what happened but the Cambridge police acted stupidly
That's a statement a Psycho-Analyst could have a field day with, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I see went over your head. I was afraid of that, oh well I tried.
I see went over your head. I was afraid of that, oh well I tried. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't flatter yourself. You can't go over my head or anyone else's. You're just a nut that's all there is to it.

Jim
For the last 6 years or so, whenever obama's been on tv I have been unable to watch him

My aversion to his speaking began about the time he wished us mark the grand touch of his presence will heal the the seas, as oprah cried and newsmen swooned near plaster ( or perhaps it was plastic) Greek columns, and solidified into a need for a dry retch by the time he wanted someone's mother to take a pill instead of having a needed medical procedure and he didn't know what happened but the Cambridge police acted stupidly Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
don't watch.
Don't flatter yourself. You can't go over my head or anyone else's. You're just a nut that's all there is to it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You are floundering jim.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I see you are sucking Obie's tit again whiffy. Is that chocolate milk?
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2015, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hasn't happened to me , though I do not watch any of those bullshit State of the Union addresses. They are always a big dog and pony show, no matter who is President.

You are floundering jim. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're consistent. I'll give ya that.

Jim
It's not really that Obama lies. All politicians lie. Its he fucking lies about everything. He gets caught lying about everything. He said we could keep our insurance and doctor( he said this at least two hundred times) and our rates would go down if anything.He said because of the rate reduction it would save the country 4 trillion dollars in the next decade. He said it was already paid for.( he didn't say 750 billion would come out of medicare and Medicaid. He didn't say those who take his Obama care would be subject to higher taxes. Of course that would be people who are actually working. The unemployed would get it pretty to close to free. Of the unemployed 67 percent are able bodied people who don't work because the government dole pays them more. He has taken our military capabilities and shrunk them down to minimums. He has worsened our international status and our international credit rating. He has hurt race relations more than any president in history. He has worsened improvement of the poor middle class and the wealthy. That's is our economy in a nutshell. He is in my mind the worst president in the history of the United States. He's not qualified to be president nor are his appointees. We have to live with it for almost two more years. I doubt though we will EVER recover from what he has done

My aversion to his speaking began about the time he wished us mark the grand touch of his presence will heal the the seas, as oprah cried and newsmen swooned near plaster ( or perhaps it was plastic) Greek columns, and solidified into a need for a dry retch by the time he wanted someone's mother to take a pill instead of having a needed medical procedure and he didn't know what happened but the Cambridge police acted stupidly Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It hasn't changed much. He talks and the media apologies for him. "I didn't draw the red line, the world drew a red line." "If I had a son..." "If you like your health care plan...PERIOD" It's pretty much endless.

He still has a pen and a phone and a golf cart.
He still has a pen and a phone and a golf cart. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And you're "still" a Smelly ol' Turdfly!
I'm missing Flipper