Why are so many providers not on Preferred411.com???

Because they don't want to cum to Dragon's Pleasure Palace...js :-P
P411 IS GOLDEN

ALL YOU NEED IS P411

P411 is a great screening tool. It is just one of several avenues I use to screen potential providers but by far the most effective. I would have to say that p411 is the most effective hobby tool I have ever used. I have been a member since 2006 and I have a lifetime membership.

Ladies, do yourself a favor, sign up for p411. Do it today. It makes screening easier on all of us.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
daaman, the MOST effective hobby tool? mine is my penis, closely followed by my tongue.
Wasnt kitty the one who posted on another site about how some guy gave her a stolen credit card? She ran up the bill then reported hom to provider buzz when all her online orders never showed... Is this part of that kitty scam too?
I Luv p411 it would be better if all guys contacted me thru p411 makes the screenin process a whole lot faster
So I take it Eccie is either partnered with or owns P411 right?
Incorrect exotic. The only "partnership" is that Gina places a banner for P411 on Eccie. Completely different ownership.
I Just Started Using P411 I Love It It Really Does Help
Yeah but I still want to know how these screening services keep things discreet. You pay for a service to verify yourself for providers and that has to say to LE and courts that "Hey I am not just talking on here, I am a buyer" when the site finally gets cracked down on. From a John's perspective I want to know why I would take that risk but maybe I need to post the question in legal.

Also you know, it seems to me that having multiple providers referencing me is like an admission of guilt, I see p411 to be a legal threat. Any thoughts or threads you might point me to in order to dispel this obvious myth? lol
P411 is 100% Canadian owned and operated, which means we are governed by the laws of Canada, which aren't terribly concerned with what grown folks do in their private lives.

Not to mention, we keep absolutely no private information in our databases. So even if they decided they were going to round up all 30,000+ members on the fact that they are a member of P411 alone, they have no real way of finding those people.

Just because you are a member of a website where you have discussions with other perverts who think about paying for sex, doesn't mean you are breaking any laws. They would still need proof, which means you would need to make an appointment with an undercover and solicit her.

Always,
Gina
p411 has withstood the test of time. Plenty of things to worry about in the hobby, but p411 is not one of them. Just the opposite. p411 makes the hobby safer by a pretty significant margin.
Ah well that works then, thanks for the info.
All;

I agree with the comments about shopping on ECCIE, but buying on Preferred 411. I would go further to compliment Gina for running a first class organization that protects both porviders and hobbiests.

I know when I see a lady on P411 she is legit and she knows I am as well. The provider OK's are the perfect way for ladies to feel comfortable about who they may be seeing. That being said, It is still the ladies perogative to choose whom they wish to see, but at least with P411 they have better decision making criteria.

I would urge the ladies to use the site to list their menu of services to simplify the member browsing. Attached reviews are helpful, but can contain bias or puffery so reviews must always be considered carefully. Remember ladies, your P411 ad is for all intents and purposes your resume and more information is better. As always, this up to the ladies comfort level and their need for privacy.

My only issue with some P411 ladies is; with all the efforts by Gina and her team to vette the hobbiests, why would a provider not extend the P411 members with a provider discount? Extending the same rate on ECCIE or other sites equates the hobbiest with someone who has never been vetted. The ease of a provider checking P411 for hobbiest OKs to verify a client should warrant some consideration.

Concluding, my Preferred 411 account is my essential tool in the hobby. It has been my research tool to locate suitable ladies in DFW, and in other states as well. I have and continue to meet quality ladies who have made my hobby encounters both enjoyable and safe.

Chorizo
I think the reason is p411 is strict and thoroug. Which is something I like and that I believe it makes it even more valuable. No nonsense no bs and no professionalism. If gal is on there 99.9% there will be no mishaps or bs....YAY gina