MY Christmas Gift To All;

Very nice..........thx
UCD - Those are some killer photos thanks!
Thanx babe.........You look way better than good.........
Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I'm glad you enjoyed them. I appreciate all the PMs I received as well. Sorry to be off the market, I just thought you would enjoy some nice pictures and they just so happen to be of me. I had a wonderful Christmas as I desired for all of you. Now off to the New Year. It's time to enter the next decade of our lives. I wish you a Happy & Prosperous New Year.

I hope to post a new picture soon for good luck.
UCD those were delicious.
UCD those were delicious. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm glad you enjoyed them NAN. You of all board personas deserve my love most of all
What about New Year Gift? It is this weekend if you are forgetting
Just New Year's futile? Don't let UCD off that easy, what about Valentine's Day, then spring break, the ides of March, Memorial Day, Fourth of July... we are going to need a lot more pictures from UCD to get through next year.
  • bbkid
  • 12-27-2010, 02:48 PM
UCD,
I know you barely know me. I know I'm old. I know I'm ugly. I know that I don't make much money. I know I drive a POS car. I know I'm bald. I know I live in a dumpy house. I know my 4 kids are "clingy".
But, will you marry me??? Please? Pretty please?
I've been over to the island and can't find the other pics. PM me the link?

Also, I say we boycott UCD's threads until she comes back... Enough of the prick-teasing!!
I'm glad you enjoyed them NAN. You of all board personas deserve my love most of all Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
look out you fuckers..hot stuff is flirting with NAN.
look out you fuckers..hot stuff is flirting with NAN. Originally Posted by notanewbie
No shit!
First BDS and now UCD. You're cock blocking me every which way I turn.
UCD,
I know you barely know me. I know I'm old. I know I'm ugly. I know that I don't make much money. I know I drive a POS car. I know I'm bald. I know I live in a dumpy house. I know my 4 kids are "clingy".
But, will you marry me??? Please? Pretty please? Originally Posted by bbkid
I thought you were married to Laura Garza.
Wait a second....I recognize that brow line UCD. Hmmm....
Hi UCD,
Why are you teasing us. Please come back.. #20 and #23 are super sexy