Best tuma providers in the Houston hobby scene?

*flips hair* Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
^does that mean you're tuma friendly... Originally Posted by pxmcc
*nods enthusiastically*
Yummymarie was plain amazing, at everything including Tuma. But as everyone knows she's retired. One of Houston's greatest gifts and biggest losses.

I saw a wonderful girl a few times, isabellaisthe1 (tall, gorgeous, excellent body, blonde) who was downright amazing. I hope to see her again.

Is Chef Lexie still around? She also provided the amazing trick and I regretfully haven't been back to see her yet, hopefully soon.
Yummymarie was plain amazing, at everything including Tuma. But as everyone knows she's retired. Originally Posted by Sunnysmileface
Really?
Really? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You rat bastard! Clueless Joe shmoe here. Put in a good word for me.
Wait, YummyMarie isn’t retried?!?
Although ymmv, Alyssa71 would rank among the best I've seen in a minute. Iop is off the charts. Her tuma cherry pop session was just awesome..

PeachySexy for sure, but she's retired, it seems..

BP provider who went by Taylor College. Also retired unfortunately. That girl always nuts when she does tuma. like, wow...

Also ymmv, but Lady_Kayla001 is right there at the top as well. Her tuma cherry pop session was also amazing. Gal is a certified freak. And her menu is just awesome. N t6hat booty tho..

Premier Desires from DFW (ymmv). Wow. She's also a squirter, so that's always a plus, getting squirted on with a hot sexy stream in pulses while she O's..

Annabelle Rose from DFW (ymmv). Has a great tuma/hj simultaneous combo that is..intense.

Other suggestions? Spinner Brenda? Originally Posted by pxmcc

I was going to say, PeacySexy..

Retired?

I could've sworn I saw her, post above me when I came out to play 2-3 weeks ago.. At the other place

I'm 100% sure too
I guess I didn't look at the dates on this one, saw it lit up on my end as it was a new thread..

Sorry
^^^ must be distracted with figuring out who to out next
You back prowling the E huh, cause you got banned from the other place..

Bye child.. Fyi there was a tuma thread started this morning, that's what I got distracted by thank you
Hey back 2. Lay off my homeslice pxo
He's not talking to him..
Champagne brown, aka champo chocolatto, I would literally give her my birth certificate for a date.
Champagne brown, I would literally give her my birth certificate for a date. Originally Posted by shinepro
Doing so would make the outing process much easier on her end.....
  • pxmcc
  • 06-30-2018, 10:15 PM
Champagne brown, aka champo chocolatto, I would literally give her my birth certificate for a date. Originally Posted by shinepro
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
ya'll should get a room. you 2 are kewl in my book.
ignore the haters CB. this place is troll central. fuck 'em..