A List of Providers Serving Black Clientele

Actually many of them aren't clear about it and yes I do. But as I said I don't want to have a debate with you about it. Nor do I want to pick a fight. I honestly don't care if providers choose not to see AAs I just want to seek out the ones who do.
As you imply, the topics been covered and I don't care about the debate. Originally Posted by RCcola2021
We should start a list, I'll go first!

Providers who see black gentlemen:

1. Brownsugarbaby

Any other providers are more than welcome to chime in! (Just copy, paste, then type your name on the next line).
I feel like everyone is missing the point and reason I posted this!! I agree! As a provider please see whomever you want - I don't care. It's like any business - if you don't want my money that's fine! I'll happily take it elsewhere.
I posted this to make it easier for me and those like me to find the elsewhere. (Isn't that the whole point of ECCIE - to make easier for providers and their customers to connect).
My goal was not to have a debate about it or amuse whomever. In fact, I honestly didn't want the debaters to post anything at all - these the fourth time I've said as much.
I posted seeking and inviting the people who want to do business with me to let me know who they are, rather than me having to ask every provider because they don't all say "they don't see AAs." (I've been a hobbyist for more than a decade, so I don't need someone to school me on this.)
In fact, my thinking in doing this was to make life easier for providers as well so that we don't have to go into ridiculous debates.
But what has been good from this is that those who are open have just contacted me and its been great.
Actually many of them aren't clear about it and yes I do. But as I said I don't want to have a debate with you about it. Nor do I want to pick a fight. I honestly don't care if providers choose not to see AAs I just want to seek out the ones who do.
As you imply, the topics been covered and I don't care about the debate. Originally Posted by RCcola2021
Well some people here CAN read between the lines. You may claim that you honestly don't care but you also stated that you don't agree with it. Starting a list publicly in hopes of getting what you're looking for is NOT the way to do it. You've been a member here for close to 3 years so surely by now, you know how to use the search features. Put in the time to do your research and compile your OWN list.
I don't get it. He asked for a list to make it easier for a certain population of our brothers (pun intended) on the site. There are a lot of providers that for whatever reason have an NBA policy, so he was hoping to make his search easier. Why the argument? If most people didn't see old fat guys, well, this site would go under, but, more importantly, I'd want a list so that I don't look at every profile, look for old fat man policy, then ask the provider if they have an old fat man policy.

What's a little disturbing to me is that this request for providers generated 5 names, 2 of which are black themselves. I'm not sure what that means (women aren't interested in seeing black guys, they fear retaliation, or "are pimped"), but it's a little disconcerting. This is a chance to advertise to a targeted clientele, and I'm almost willing to bet that an ISO for providers who are willing to see old, fat, bald white guys would generate a larger response. Sad.
I think someone is being a hypocrite. If someone were to look at your reviews, they would think you had an nba policy. Is someone in your ear about not seeing black providers?

It all about making money with the least amount of trouble and agony possible.

And it's not just nba. If you are on p411, there is a weight and age thing too. You might noticed that some girls on here ask those things when they screen. Some girls will see anyone... No screening at all.

The ones that make me chuckle are the AA with no AA policy. Or Asian or Hispanics that won't see their respective race. I've never seen an Asian pimp other than maybe ken jeong.

If I showed up to your spot with no money, could we still do some thangs?

No? I need the money? Ok. So, the only reason you'd be interested at all in seeing me would be for money?

This is the way THIS business works. Most providers have NO INTEREST in seeing most hobbyists unless $$$ come with the deal. What makes many NBA situations work is the dominant group holding the money.

If that dominant group of guys that was, say, 95% of your income, told you, TXBABY, that I won't see you if you see black guys, would you change your business practices?

This is what many of these girls are facing. Some, not all, but some, DON'T want to see black guys because they're being....umm, influenced, into not seeing them. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
...What's a little disturbing to me is that this request for providers generated 5 names, 2 of which are black themselves. I'm not sure what that means (women aren't interested in seeing black guys, they fear retaliation, or "are pimped"), but it's a little disconcerting. This is a chance to advertise to a targeted clientele, and I'm almost willing to bet that an ISO for providers who are willing to see old, fat, bald white guys would generate a larger response. Sad. Originally Posted by Looking41today
I would think that a lot of ladies aren't responding to this topic because of the potential for drama. If I wasn't in such a posting mood the past few days, I would have probably let this topic go as well.

Why get involved in yet another topic that could be misconstrued by so many? I'm not sure why this thread has even had the negativity that it does at this point, well but it does.

I don't blame many women for not being a part of this thread. Try to understand it from the ladies point of view.

EW
Heck... this doesn't have to be that hard. Just have providers that wish to put a:

"I see rainbows/all colors" on their adverts/profile. Or whatever...

If any haters have trouble with a provider being open access to all races, creeds, etc etc, let the haters hate.

Jeez.... (will they need to color code each one next?)
I feel like everyone is missing the point and reason I posted this!! I agree! As a provider please see whomever you want - I don't care. It's like any business - if you don't want my money that's fine! I'll happily take it elsewhere.
I posted this to make it easier for me and those like me to find the elsewhere. (Isn't that the whole point of ECCIE - to make easier for providers and their customers to connect).
My goal was not to have a debate about it or amuse whomever. In fact, I honestly didn't want the debaters to post anything at all - these the fourth time I've said as much.
I posted seeking and inviting the people who want to do business with me to let me know who they are, rather than me having to ask every provider because they don't all say "they don't see AAs." (I've been a hobbyist for more than a decade, so I don't need someone to school me on this.)
In fact, my thinking in doing this was to make life easier for providers as well so that we don't have to go into ridiculous debates.
But what has been good from this is that those who are open have just contacted me and its been great. Originally Posted by RCcola2021
Agreed! I missed that on your post.

I posted a suggestion above. Hadn't thought about you having to ask each provider.

btw... you have the best avatar ever
That needs to be a category in the profile. It's the providers choice who they see but it needs to be spelled out so like the OP says he does not need to ask everyone.

Maybe the black guys on this board should post which girls they have seen and form a list that way. it might be easier that way because they have seen multiple and the list would be more comprehensive.
RC, off topic, seeing your avatar have you ever been to the rock museum in Seattle? If not, you should go.
Maybe the black guys on this board should post which girls they have seen and form a list that way. it might be easier that way because they have seen multiple and the list would be more comprehensive. Originally Posted by dallasfan

That could get ugly..because there are several NBA girls that actually see AA clients. I am sure they wouldn't want their name broadcast for the world to see.
It must be hard for black guys to find providers.

I asked a lady about this one time. She said that she didn't see AA guys because she had been attacked before and other guys were pimps and tried to pressure her to work for them.
I think someone is being a hypocrite. If someone were to look at your reviews, they would think you had an nba policy. Is someone in your ear about not seeing black providers? Originally Posted by dallasfan
exactly!
Why put it on the ladies to respond? Simply seek out your preferred type of provider, research her posts and reviews, and ask her to see you.
Otherwise the requests for lists of providers who do or don't do (insert something out of your imagination) will become as redundant as who has the best ass.
Just saying.....
exactly! Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I don't think the OP or anyone else on here is bashing others who do not want to be with a Black man sexually. Simply wants a list of providers who do. I would imagine, with his executive responsibilities and life priorities, he does not have the time to go through ALL the beautiful women in Dallas and their ad pages since alot of them have an NBA policy (their prerogative) He is trying to utilize his time more efficiently so he can spend his money blissfully..

I will list myself as an equal opportunity provider provided they are ALL clean, honest and respectful.