LL The Cowardly Idiot's prestigious "IGNORE" List

I am soooooooo proud to be included on LLIdiots exclusive "IGNORE" list!

Eat 'em up Coogs!
Proof positive ^^^ that poor Lexuslover has become senile....he just posts the exact same post over and over and does not realize he is repeating himself.

I think he is about ready for one of Sara Palin's Death Panels! Originally Posted by WTF
You just defined BigIdiotTex. The panel would do well to help him in that way. But at least he only cuts and pastes his own stuff, unlike others here, WPF.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 11:45 PM
You just defined BigIdiotTex. The panel would do well to help him in that way. But at least he only cuts and pastes his own stuff, unlike others here, WPF. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Does BT have an ignore list in his sig line? If so does he respond to each one of the posters he has on that list? If so , he is as retarded as LL.

I can't seem to find such a list on BT's sig line.
I remember the old days when BGItex thought they were important... Good Times, Good Times!

Say "WOOF" LLIdiot!
Does BT have an ignore list in his sig line? If so does he respond to each one of the posters he has on that list? If so , he is as retarded as LL.

I can't seem to find such a list on BT's sig line. Originally Posted by WTF
I remember the old days when BGItex thought they were important... Good Times, Good Times!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
But that doesn't matter that's not the issue

I can't seem to find such a list on BT's sig line. Originally Posted by WTF
... It's too bad ... that everybody ... can't be on ...

... LLIdiots ... 'exclusive' ...

... PRETEND ... to ... "IGNORE" list!

• WTF
  • 02-08-2016, 05:16 AM
... It's too bad ... that everybody ... can't be on ...

... LLIdiots ... 'exclusive' ...

... PRETEND ... to ... "IGNORE" list!
Originally Posted by bigtex
LexusLover responds more to people on his ignore list than anybody else besides himself. In fact , here lately he quotes himself more than anybody....maybe he added himself to his ignore list in invisible ink.
LexusLover responds more to people on his ignore list than anybody else besides himself. In fact , here lately he quotes himself more than anybody....maybe he added himself to his ignore list in invisible ink.
Originally Posted by WTF
Who could blame LLIdiot for wanting to "IGNORE" himself?
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Who could blame LLIdiot for wanting to "IGNORE" himself? Originally Posted by bigtex

Shit if he would actually ignore the posters on his list....I'd asked to be put on it!
Shit if he would actually ignore the posters on his list....I'd asked to be put on it! Originally Posted by WTF
It is a further indication that LL is a Cowardly Idiot of EPIC proportions.

LLIDIOT has relegated himself to hiding behind the "IGNORE" feature.

What a Cowardly Idiot!
Speaking of "write-ins" and Idiots!....

Is BigTitsIdiot2016 going to vote for:

Hillarious-No-More?
Bern-Your-Money?
Joe-the-Joke?

in the fall of 2016!!!!
in the fall of 2016!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The above quote is yet another clear indication that I am prominently featured on:

LLIDIOTS 'exclusive' ... PRETEND TO "IGNORE" ... list!
Speaking of "write-ins" and Idiots!....

Is BigTitsIdiot2016 going to vote for:

Hillarious-No-More?
Bern-Your-Money?
Joe-the-Joke?

in the fall of 2016!!!!