Thinck?

LP#9, it is higher numerically and as well alphabetically. In addition it doesn't stain your ball sack or taint..........just tellin'
LP#9, it is higher numerically and as well alphabetically. In addition it doesn't stain your ball sack or taint..........just tellin' Originally Posted by notanewbie
How the fuck did you know it stained my ball sack............where is that fucking Chihuahua.............what happens at the casa stays at the casa.
I knew those Rosetta Stone learn to speak dog tapes would come in handy....

lets talk ransom........and I don't want no hep cat if you know what Im Sayin'.
Ok.....you win........what will it cost to get you to keep him?
check you Pm's.
check you Pm's. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Since nan is so good with PMs.........I nominate him to be the next gerb.....er guine......er........Mod for the Houston Forums.
hmmm....I always thought GSO3 was rebranded

works the same for me.....Just Sayin' Originally Posted by notanewbie
Fucking GSO3 want-a-be...................I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter

GSO3 don't need no stinkin' label. It's all in the contents. Just ask Joanie, our resident

LP#9, it is higher numerically and as well alphabetically. In addition it doesn't stain your ball sack or taint..........just tellin' Originally Posted by notanewbie
Stain! Schmain!. I tell them I just came from the Blue Water Coin Op & Reiki Center, and it's viewed as a rite of passage.

Since nan is so good with PMs.........I nominate him to be the next gerb.....er guine......er........Mod for the Houston Forums. Originally Posted by dearhunter

I'll second that nomination!

Fah kyew, nan! U drew me back in, unsuspectingly. So much for my self-imposed posting hiatus. I feel like Sofia.
fellas I really appreciate the vote of confidence, I am flattered. Unfortunatly dh's damn dog chewed off my typing finger so I would have a tough time keeping up with you rascals. Did someone ask where's auknowho?
oh...uh...Joanie came looking for the dog. He does not look so good.

Did someone ask where's auknowho? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I found him. He's in a cage with Sofia & Paul that is somehow hovering over blue water. He will be back though.
I found him. He's in a cage with Sofia & Paul that is somehow hovering over blue water. He will be back though. Originally Posted by Merlin
Dude you need to take whatever issues you might have with Angel and deal with it on your own then brining me into it to promote your agenda.
Dude you need to take whatever issues you might have with Angel and deal with it on your own then brining me into it to promote your agenda. Originally Posted by auknowho
Why are you so sensitive? You used to like to joke around. What happened? What is my agenda, newbie? Since you know everything.
Dude you need to take whatever issues you might have with Angel and deal with it on your own then brining me into it to promote your agenda. Originally Posted by auknowho
What does Angel have to do with you? And why do you keep bringing her up on here and on the island? Get a clue!
What does Angel have to do with you? And why do you keep bringing her up on here and on the island? Get a clue! Originally Posted by Merlin
Merlin it looks like getting fired has brought you to the stage of a melt-down, I agree I am a newbie and don't know what are you trying to prove here or what your agenda is? but i thinck you should relax a bit, Go ahead and thinck pink for a little while. I know you got some tricks in that old bag of yours and I know you will do good

Peace
Merlin it looks like getting fired has brought you to the stage of a melt-down, I agree I am a newbie and don't know what are you trying to prove here or what your agenda is? but i thinck you should relax a bit, Go ahead and thinck pink for a little while. I know you got some tricks in that old bag of yours and I know you will do good

Peace Originally Posted by auknowho
Again, you just show your lack of knowledge. I was not fired. Chew on that for a little while and let it simmer and see if you can actually figure something out. Not anywhere close to a melt-down yet. I asked you a simple question (here and on the island) and you refuse to answer it or you are not capable of answering it.