how do you afford to hobby?

I thank my tenants every time they pay their late fees. Originally Posted by cumalot
I used to do the same thing when collecting late car payments! LOL!
I have several regulars that put back a certain amount each week til they get enough, skip going out for lunch, if you want it bad enough youll come up with it. Plus there are a lot of excellent providers(like me) that are reasonable, easy on the eyes, and aim to please.
I used to have a budget, but now I just spend, I am rich so no big deal. I saw 4 different ladies last week, lol. I am planning an overnighter soon and thinking about a weekender.

My income has increased 5 times in past two years, so I feel rich anyway, lol. My staff has grown from 2 people to 9, I am lucky that my business is flourishing. I think I am doing well because I got divorced about the same time my income started to increase, Hmmmm makes me think.
I take out loans.
Retired, on a fixed income and under close supervision.

I save up my lunch money and wait for a windo of oppertunity.

Sometimes I schedule a 2hr session with a well respected indy provider, and sometimes I drop by a lower-end agency on short notice.
I put a certain amount into a stash every Monday. And on the first Monday of each month I do a double investment. With that total in mind, I know that I have X dollars for the year to spend. I then calculate how many appointments that amount will get me at a per appointment cost of $250, $300, $350 and $400. Divide those into 365 and I know I can target XX appointments a year, or one ever so many days.

That info helps me make “big head” decisions over “little head” decisions as far as who to see and when I can see them. In other words, two beautiful ladies come to town and one is more costly, I have to decide if it is worth the price to have fewer appointments. And, generally there are times during the year when a period of time goes by and I don’t match schedules with anyone, so I am able to splurge on two close together or a lady out of my target range.

I know this entire thing sounds like a boring accountant. But, it works for me. Right now I actually have the stash built up to the point where I could probably do a full seven days in a row. But, I know that I will regret it later when I have to pass on an opportunity.
  • Gucci
  • 02-01-2012, 07:50 PM
It is in my budget like a car payment.
Seem like we all gave our priorities in order...I like the hobby budget good ideas
I have many interests that cost lots of money, shooting, golfing, gambling, I do find money for all these things and the hobby. I make an average salary. Primarily I have a utr that I have seen for a while and she is affordable, I continue to see her over visiting providers and local favorites because im a cheap bastard. I do see other providers from time to time, but I just more selective. Basically after all of these hobbies Im not saving to much, but they say you cant take it with you.
I drive a paid off truck and bike so I have the funds to hobby. These gals don't care what I drive.

Strip joints are no longer on my list of things to do. Like my dad always used to say about strip joints "You may or may not get laid, But you'll always get fucked". With the ladies on here who needs a strip joint.

Last of all, I always remember the main thing, none of these gals can be as expensive as my last divorce....LOL
Learn to get pussy the old fashion way......go to clubs, social events, etc., and "charm" them into giving it to you.....
Nissan. I still say it is cheaper to rent it. Plus you know what you're getting with these ladies when you read the reviews.
Plus you know what you're getting with these ladies when you read the reviews. Originally Posted by CountryGentleman35
Not necessarily . . . All encounters are ymwv plus all the fake and WK reviews ... Its an adventure.
Learn to get pussy the old fashion way......go to clubs, social events, etc., and "charm" them into giving it to you..... Originally Posted by nissanjay
Learn to get pussy the old fashion way......go to clubs, social events, etc.,... Originally Posted by nissanjay
You forgot church.