Did the Bill of Rights Die Today?

Read it, asshole. I did not say I wanted to set BTLD on fire. You just proved yourself to be a liar! LOL! You handed yourself your own ass!

Gawd, it's funny when you're stupid! You're dumber than Eva!

No wonder you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Holy shit! Lets hang 'em all before they destroy our country from without and within.

Ready boys? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You creeps on the left should all commit mass suicide. Let me know if you need any rope.
First of all, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT WHINY. It's right there.

Second of all, if you give me your rope Bloehard, whatever will you use to floss your TOOTH?

Then again, you probably have enough on hand to handle the entire road production of "DreamGirls!"
Learn to read, Assup. I said I'd like to SEE BigTurd on fire, I DID NOT say I wanted to SET BigTurd on fire.

Fucking lying illiterate asshole. No wonder you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Oh, here's your ass, Assup!
WhatEVER are you blathering about Unaliar.

You can't squirm out of this one.

You are out of gas, you pathetic old queen. Best you can do is a half-ass IBCrying imitation.

You're done.
You lied about me again, Assup. It's the best you can do. Pathetic, really. But you remain our . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

No, magic stove boy, the Bill of Rights didn't die the day you wrote this useless bs, it died for the first time three weeks after the BoR was ratified when some other fu*king genius like you decided to begin the whining.
So you're happy it's dead, eh, RaggedyAndy?