Great News!

You are a jerk.

Let us know the next time one of your relatives dies so we can use it as the basis of a snide political comment. Originally Posted by Old-T
Looks like someone got under the "Limousine Liberals" Skin...LOL
I guess I was right. Our government killed 17 Yemenis for no other reason than that they were brown, and we felt like it. We are not at war with Yemen. We are not at war with weddings. There was no known terrorist in the party. It was an act of PREMEDITATED MURDER IN COLD BLOOD perpetrated by the government of the United States.

What would YOU think? How would YOU react if someone you loved was one of the victims?

This was not a few villagers living next to a military target in a declared war.. These were people celebrating a wedding. They WERE the target. For NO OTHER REASON than that they were Muslims living in the Middle East.

If you are ok with this, you are a heartless, cruel reprobate. This really makes no more sense than the Sandy Hook shooting. Except this was done with our tax money, and in our name. And some of you are ok with that.
ask HK how she feels about killing brown people, asswipe.
I'm asking you, AssupRidee, DEM, along with your fellow travelers.
  • CJ7
  • 12-15-2013, 02:52 AM
I'm asking you, AssupRidee, DEM, along with your fellow travelers. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
none of my business, can't do anything about, cant change the world ... I ask you how you feel when their own people bomb and kill people at weddings ... I even posted the link ..

you're up
I'm asking you, AssupRidee, DEM, along with your fellow travelers. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Was that your son they caught wanting to blow up the airport in Wichita?
  • BJerk
  • 12-15-2013, 11:16 AM
I guess I was right. Our government killed 17 Yemenis for no other reason than that they were brown, and we felt like it. We are not at war with Yemen. We are not at war with weddings. There was no known terrorist in the party. It was an act of PREMEDITATED MURDER IN COLD BLOOD perpetrated by the government of the United States.

What would YOU think? How would YOU react if someone you loved was one of the victims?

This was not a few villagers living next to a military target in a declared war.. These were people celebrating a wedding. They WERE the target. For NO OTHER REASON than that they were Muslims living in the Middle East.

If you are ok with this, you are a heartless, cruel reprobate. This really makes no more sense than the Sandy Hook shooting. Except this was done with our tax money, and in our name. And some of you are ok with that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You make a great point and I don't understand how Obama, a great Christian man and President, doesn't put a stop to this. Drones are needed to kill terrorists, but when they mess up this badly they remind me of Lt. William L. Calley, Jr., and should pay the price, and our President should apologize to the American people. If a cop shoots at a bank robber and kills a young mother and her child, does he get a free pass?
If a cop shoots at a bank robber and kills a young mother and her child, does he get a free pass? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
No, because at a minimum he must live with it for the rest of his life, where he may spend it.

Now, if mom was assisting the bank robber in escaping, and the officer did not see the child ....

....... there may be a different "feeling" about it.

So the scenario in your question may have to be "tweaked" a bit for you point to work.
  • BJerk
  • 12-15-2013, 04:23 PM
No, because at a minimum he must live with it for the rest of his life, where he may spend it.

Now, if mom was assisting the bank robber in escaping, and the officer did not see the child ....

....... there may be a different "feeling" about it.

So the scenario in your question may have to be "tweaked" a bit for you point to work. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Point being, the cop is criminally negligent and should pay a price.
Point being,you are a fraud and should pay a price. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
FTFY....

none of my business, can't do anything about, cant change the world ... I ask you how you feel when their own people bomb and kill people at weddings ... I even posted the link ..

you're up Originally Posted by CJ7
I oppose my government killing innocent people in my name. Why don't you, CBJ7?
You make a great point and I don't understand how Obama, a great Christian man and President, doesn't put a stop to this. Drones are needed to kill terrorists, but when they mess up this badly they remind me of Lt. William L. Calley, Jr., and should pay the price, and our President should apologize to the American people. If a cop shoots at a bank robber and kills a young mother and her child, does he get a free pass? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
These drone attacks are done under the orders of the US Commander in Chief. You know, that "great Christian man" you make excuses for time and time again. He won't apologize, because it's his idea. He's a monster and a war criminal, yet you orgasm all over yourself whenever he speaks.

PRESIDENT OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!!!
These drone attacks are done under the orders of the US Commander in Chief. You know, that "great Christian man" you make excuses for time and time again. He won't apologize, because it's his idea. He's a monster and a war criminal, yet you orgasm all over yourself whenever he speaks.

PRESIDENT OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!!! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
you are talking to a wall....
you are talking to a wall.... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I know.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2013, 11:11 PM
I oppose my government killing innocent people in my name. Why don't you, CBJ7? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Cost of doing business in the real world Tinkerbell.