Luxury Items ?

Maybe, but I still need 1.5million to purchase the one I want. This doesn't include insurance, fuel, or groceries. Donations Anyone??LOL
Netjets!
Something I don't already have...A mansion. I'll give everything else up. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That's a lot of windows! I hope it comes maids and grounds keepers. BTW, that front view is nice, but that back view is even better.
If a cell phone (or iPhone) is a luxury to you, you are posting in the wrong forum.
If a cell phone (or iPhone) is a luxury to you, you are posting in the wrong forum. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Well did ya get that Charlie!?....Apparently you are in the wrong forum according to....well one person....
Well did ya get that Charlie!?....Apparently you are in the wrong forum according to....well one person.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Charles and PJ sharing the love again? We wouldn't have it any other way.
That's a lot of windows! I hope it comes maids and grounds keepers. BTW, that front view is nice, but that back view is even better. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thank you!

It will have maids and grounds keepers one day... one day...
Well did ya get that Charlie!?....Apparently you are in the wrong forum according to....well one person.... Originally Posted by Valerie
I guess you meant this post for the "When Insults had class.." thread. Oh wait...

My comment was not directed at my good buddy Chuckie. Just for your reference, the description of this forum is:
"Diamonds and Tuxedos
Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."

I'm not sure how you square that with a cell phone being a luxury.
I guess you meant this post for the "When Insults had class.." thread. Oh wait...

My comment was not directed at my good buddy Chuckie. Just for your reference, the description of this forum is:
"Diamonds and Tuxedos
Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."

I'm not sure how you square that with a cell phone being a luxury. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Perhaps I'm wrong...and I'm sure with all your D&T knowledge you will correct me but, an iphone is an expensive item, an iphone is a luxury because it is not just a phone, just because you may not think it to be worthy, doesn't mean it's important to another....And being that "Chuckie" was the first person on this thread to mention an iphone, it does make sense that your comment would be directed towards him, or anyone else who said iphone....

and no, my post was not meant for another thread
Toss up between ipod and car.

I'm not sure how you square that with a cell phone being a luxury. Originally Posted by pjorourke
PJ,

What is luxury to one person may not be luxury to another.
In poorer parts of my country having clean water is a luxury.
I can see how an Iphone can be a luxury to some. It IS an
expensive item. Don't be so mean to Charles.

xoxo,
Naomi
If a cell phone (or iPhone) is a luxury to you, you are posting in the wrong forum. Originally Posted by pjorourke
guess that means me, duely noted
guess that means me, duely noted Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
But at least you had the sense to see the humor in it.
What is luxury to one person may not be luxury to another. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well duh!

But for someone interested in "expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment", $100/month for a phone shouldn't be an issue. Hell, that's less than a bottle of Dom and lavish types bath in that stuff.
Well duh!

But for someone interested in "expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment", $100/month for a phone shouldn't be an issue. Hell, that's less than a bottle of Dom and lavish types bath in that stuff. Originally Posted by pjorourke
From what I have read Charles isn't interested in any of that. I love Dom. My phone bill is well over $100 a month but that is not the case with Charles. He was just saying what he felt was a luxury.

Wait.. Why am I taking up for Charles?