Providers that used to be Strippers or those that want a night on the pole....

Are you volunteering to join my super secret undercover WK clan? You would be expected to divulge any info that I may find relevant-including the whereabouts of kboy.
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Stalking from a different city must be so difficult. I can't join your clan, I tend to not do well with structured society, and I usually end up getting in trouble. I don't think AKB makes much secret of his whereabouts though.
Shhh...my whereabouts is a closely guarded secret... Hannah, are you a pole dancer?
Careful AKB, or you could wind up like this..

You might just end up tied up naked in a corner kneeling on popcorn kernels begging a beautiful domme to stop whipping you... Originally Posted by ztonk
respectfully lifted from the new super mod
Careful AKB, or you could wind up like this.. Originally Posted by eglrdr
LOL. Not me!

Hannah, are you a pole dancer? Originally Posted by austinkboy

That's a loaded question if I've ever heard one! Are you asking about her profession or about her skills BCD?
It's understandable as Kboy is VERY conflicted lately.... I get lunch invitations several times a week from him and he was upset the other day that I was meeting Ztonk at a strip club instead of him....

It seems to have escalated after he met Me Lee Lynn a few weeks ago at P10.... He was supposedly going home at 10 and was still there at 1:30AM in one of the corners with her...

although he remains confused about the price differences....

He is so used to the hourly thing he is having a difficult time trying to figure out things with strippers...

When I suggested he spend an afternoon with Kris the other day because she needed $250 ... he was like "OKAY... but what I do with her after hour whispasan?"

I tried telling him to repeat the first hour......

He comes back and says.... "No Whispasan... 2 hour $500 ,, I not wan spend $500" today...

I said look.... You and Kris.... Hotel..... 6 hours $250... you go now...make whoopee all day!.

His eyes got big and wide..almost like mine "6 hour $1500.. too spensive... I go see Karlie again.... she much betta value... Whispasan"

Then he paid his $300 bar tab and went on his way.....

I'll get him to undestand one of these says....
Now that Whispers, is TFF
It's understandable as Kboy is VERY conflicted lately.... I get lunch invitations several times a week from him and he was upset the other day that I was meeting Ztonk at a strip club instead of him....

It seems to have escalated after he met Me Lee Lynn a few weeks ago at P10.... He was supposedly going home at 10 and was still there at 1:30AM in one of the corners with her...

although he remains confused about the price differences....

He is so used to the hourly thing he is having a difficult time trying to figure out things with strippers...

When I suggested he spend an afternoon with Kris the other day because she needed $250 ... he was like "OKAY... but what I do with her after hour whispasan?"

I tried telling him to repeat the first hour......

He comes back and says.... "No Whispasan... 2 hour $500 ,, I not wan spend $500" today...

I said look.... You and Kris.... Hotel..... 6 hours $250... you go now...make whoopee all day!.

His eyes got big and wide..almost like mine "6 hour $1500.. too spensive... I go see Karlie again.... she much betta value... Whispasan"

Then he paid his $300 bar tab and went on his way.....

I'll get him to undestand one of these says.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Maybe I can explain it to him, though my Korean is rusty.
Now that Whispers, is TFF Originally Posted by eglrdr
Maybe I can explain it to him, though my Korean is rusty. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
(TFF)--> Whispasan/Rand T --> thank you for tutoring A K Boy in his time of need....
even you Metal? whoa is me, all is lost! Hannah, help me!
even you Metal? whoa is me, all is lost! Hannah, help me! Originally Posted by austinkboy
I'm on your side my friend -- fear not you are in good hands!!
Sorry Kboy,

You are on your own now. I've decided to set you free my little blue bird but you will always sing in my heart(probably some crappy Asian pop music).

even you Metal? whoa is me, all is lost! Hannah, help me! Originally Posted by austinkboy
I'm 5'7 and 145 lbs. 28 years old. My pole dancing days are far FAR behind me.

I am somewhat entertaining though if you can get past my shitty personality.

That's a loaded question if I've ever heard one! Are you asking about her profession or about her skills BCD? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
When you gonna bring that shitty personality back for a visit?
Sorry Kboy,

You are on your own now. I've decided to set you free my little blue bird but you will always sing in my heart(probably some crappy Asian pop music). Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TS5t...eature=related