Which is sexier lengierie or nude

Now that's a new angle Muffin! Whatever floats your boat bud!
I have a Victoria's Secret account b/c I was buying so many freaking gift cards for providers there I figured I might as well get some freebies out of it.
PJ

Stocking and heels!!

I have a Victoria Secret account and I like to play dress up with Providers.

I put them in a gym bag and dress in workout gear to blend in at hotel incalls.

Sometimes I actually go work out after a session because the Provider's fitness had inspired me to put in some work on my own body.

Originally Posted by muffin101
I usually am fairly casual and wear some light lingerie and a robe. However, I used to wear a towel on many occasions in the past.

I consider a nice and fluffy towel to be between nude and wearing lingerie.

Wearing a towel, after being freshly showered and ready for my guy, usually had the desired results.
I had my first provider meet me at door totally nude .. oh man .. almost startling but so hot ........also had my first provider meet me totaling clothed .. a turn off ,, but she did come on strong ... final answer ,,, less is better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naked is much better
That will work!

Naked is much better Originally Posted by Selena51
Why am I not surprised berkleigh responded what up sexy
Anybody that knows me understands I could care less either way just be squeaky clean Originally Posted by Thatdude

Wild Woman Here!!! I just love to get dressed up!!!
It's sexy to leave something up to the imagination, then rip it off!!!

Thigh highs, garter, heels and a wild woman, Originally Posted by ProFun
I like a challenge.
Attached Images File Type: jpg RobinHoodMenInTightsBubbleBath.jpg (149.0 KB, 215 views)
Lol bojulay

Just pop a couple of blue pills and pretend the lock wasn't there

A thousand NO NO NO's on stripper heels!!!

Classic thin soled stilettos, no HOOVES please.

One of our favorites at our "hangout" SC always wears classy stiletto heels or strappy high heels and they simply "out sex" the stripper heels, especially the clear ones
Nude standing behind the door in full light when it closes. Ya got me.
some women look really good in a man's shirt unbuttoned halfway down, with or without the thong underneath. Most look good in a matching bra and panties. And most look good in some sort of sexy lingerie. I don't really have a preference but I do prefer that they wear something. I consider my session with a provider a gift to myself and I love unwrapping gifts and the anticipation of seeing what's inside.
The one time I saw Bella she was wearing a sexy dress, like something she might wear out on the town. After a short make out session she allowed me to slowly help her out of her clothes, one at a time, while I explored her body with my hands and lips. Thats the way I think a session should start, IMHO. Doesn't mean other ways are wrong or bad, it's just a preference.
Now if she came to meet me somewhere dressed in stockings, garters, high heels and undies (optional) under an overcoat, and quickly flashed me to let me know. Came all the way there like that just to meet ME. Now that would be hot!!!
Now if she came to meet me somewhere dressed in stockings, garters, high heels and undies (optional) under an overcoat, and quickly flashed me to let me know. Came all the way there like that just to meet ME. Now that would be hot!!! Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
[from memory, not exactly what we said]
i scheduled an appt w/ a woman up in kc back in march. it was a chilly nite.
she showed up wearing a trench coat. after a few minutes inside, she said she was cold. i said "let me warm you up." i opened her trench coat and said "well, no wonder you are cold - you're naked!!" she said "yes, for you!"
it was a deliteful evening!!!
"Review: ChloeBB - the private dick :^) [see ROS]"
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1052580
Love it. Just noticed how the op spelled lingerie. And yall always get on to me about my to, too, and twos. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
But only because we love you.
There are a couple of incredibly hot ebony ladies on here that have made me their bitch boy and they have a standing order that I show up wearing my bitch boy panties. Of course I always pick up a few items for them as well. lol