Free condoms

Some of these bitter ben's will bitch about anything nobody takes the trolls seriously, unless taint photos are posted. lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Completed the thought
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Omg I was just putting out there in case anyone needed the info... and yes I also use skyn and I do give a lot of them away...

Just because SOME of you will stick your bare dick in any street walking hooker does not mean that everyone does Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Don't act like if weren't the BB BP whore now, maybe some of the guys that met you then can chime in. You know nothing stays hush hush around here.
I bet they send more for the 1.3" of dangling death size. Originally Posted by pyramider
Perfect for you, pyramider...

In the Nursing profession...many years back, those were referred to as "finger cots", now they are finger CONDOMS. You can now find them at Dollar Tree, 50 for a buck. But REALLY, if you are that "SKEERED", don't touch anyone or anything.
Don't act like if weren't the BB BP whore now, maybe some of the guys that met you then can chime in. You know nothing stays hush hush around here. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah maybe they can because I've never bb in the hobby before... nice try troll find another woman to bully to make yourself feel better about your pathetic little life...
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Yeah maybe they can because I've never bb in the hobby before... be gone troll your negativity and bitterness is just sad... won't be responding to any more of your troll shit Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah sure you BP BB whore, I forget you have issues with admitting the past, YOU MAY not offer BB today but you were CP plenty in the past, look in the mirror before calling anyone bitter or just read your own post history, you bitter negative hooker. this is my play house not yours
Do you feel better now? Does talking down to "whores" you can't afford make you feel better? You are butt hurt I told you only paying customers get my phone number what was that a month or two ago? I still have the pm. You sung my praises until then. When I was on bp I was not even full service yet. You are nothing but a big ol bully with issues with women... I think you are jealous lol you post on here more than any provider I know and you can't afford to hobby like the rest of these guys... I get paid good money to be here so who's playground is it really? goodnight and I really hope things get better for you. You are now on ignore
Pay him no mind, JJ. He likes the "big" girls..and clearly you are not.
Too funny #33
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Do you feel better now? Does talking down to "whores" you can't afford make you feel better? You are butt hurt I told you only paying customers get my phone number what was that a month or two ago? I still have the pm. You sung my praises until then. When I was on bp I was not even full service yet. You are nothing but a big ol bully with issues with women... I think you are jealous lol you post on here more than any provider I know... goodnight and I really hope things get better for you. You are now on ignore Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Whores I can't afford? Let's meet up and log into our online bank accounts Fat girl. Post your praises up and I'll clown your ass with some hard facts and timelines and prove you're full of crap saying I'm mad at for not giving up a hooker number. Botch please! You can't afford to block me, ask horseface
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Pay him no mind, JJ. He likes the "big" girls..and clearly you are not. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Get some glasses please, she's a well fed woman
They seem pretty picked over on what's available.
Get some glasses please, she's a well fed woman Originally Posted by BLM69
She should post some taint, for Pyramider.
I can attest Jules doesn't BB - Lord knows I tried.
Pay him no mind, JJ. He likes the "big" girls..and clearly you are not. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Whats wrong with liking thick girls?