Charlie, darling...Please change your avatar!!

I think Charles is going to hold out, least till he gets that sexy Brit voice on the phone. Then he will be putty and change it.
yes im sure she can find his weakness !!! They all have one & i have a feeling i know what Charlies is
A double meat footlong sub?
LOL Rabbit i doubt it. lol Valerie will be kryptonite to Charlie im sure lol
I drink a lot when you've been blogging!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
What's that supposed to mean Edward!!?

I don't think you're gonna do better that this!! Besides, Val did succumb to the intense peer pressure when she had that un-sexy "talk-to-the-hand, no photos please" avatar and since then has had some smokin' hot avatars ever since....If she could do it Charles, surely a comp visit from Val, SNL, Naomi AND London might just be worth it ....no?!?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I happen to like that avatar! I just got tired of you bitching about it...but alas, it worked! Lol
I think Charles is going to hold out, least till he gets that sexy Brit voice on the phone. Then he will be putty and change it. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I gonna figure out his mobile first!! Then ill have a go at him
maybe if we all comp him a session he will agree to change it . lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
*searching for a really disgusting avatar to change mine to*
maybe if we all comp him a session he will agree to change it . lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
If that is what it takes I think I will hunt me up one of those avatars LOL
Uh Oh SNL!!!...Now they're all going to be changing their avatars!!
OK, I changed it. But not because of this thread.
OK, I changed it. But not because of this thread. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
YAY!.....Ok Charlie, we'll pretend to believe it had nothing to do with this
OK, I changed it. But not because of this thread. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So that's the story you're going with....oooookkaaay.... whatever you say, as long as it's not being said with a picture of "blubbo" next to it, I'm good!!
I've got a few he could use.

Thanks Charles.
Sure you didn't. .
YAY!.....Ok Charlie, we'll pretend to believe it had nothing to do with this Originally Posted by Valerie
So that's the story you're going with....oooookkaaay.... whatever you say, as long as it's not being said with a picture of "blubbo" next to it, I'm good!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Thanks Charles. Originally Posted by Ansley
Sure you didn't. . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Actually, it's because a beautiful lady I respect a lot PM'd me and asked me to change it...that was the reason.

As for the pic itself: it's Jimmy Buffett. I was once told in RL that I looked like him. I have no way to know whether others would think so.

As for Johnny Depp: he's closer to my age than I thought. But it is still a misrepresentation since he's obviously so much hotter than I am.