Is Oprah a saint or a liar?

Speaking of publicity, I was looking at the check out counter magazine titles. Two weeks ago it was all about will Teresa (Real Wives of New Jersey) get her way, will she be happy, will her and her husband be together. Now after the arrest it is will they serve time together, that she is greedy and trying to rip us off. Funny, she did all this stuff before and she was this kind of person before but the media ignored it. I think it is the same for some other celebrites; Oprah, Obama, Baldwin, etc.

As for my avatar; Robert Duval is one of our greatest actors. In To Kill A Mockingbird he was only on screen for about 1 minute and left a lasting impression.
Not to many folks I really do not care for but I have always not cared for that phony bitch.

Even if the story is correct, how can one feel sorry for some billionaire denied access to looking at a 42k purse. BoofuckingHoo. Originally Posted by WTF
You and I are in complete agreement, old buddy.
when you are a person of an "aggrieved" group and consider yourself separate and apart, a convenient and easy and heroic and almost beleivable position is the predisposition of attributing any slight or happenstance or uncomfortableness or fantasy developed in your own mind to the membership you hold in some greivance group. it is a cover also for your own misbehavior.

in oprah's case, i think she innately wishes to wear her greivance in nunanced and subtle but, to her, important ways; to be able to relive her anger at the larger community for not feeling a true part of us by telling little stories that yes, even to me, racism happens for it is pervasive in the larger community.

so she develops small stories of untruth, told with an off the cuff manner, indicating that yes even i am a victim, but no matter, i treat it as a trifle, i am heroic, and now, since i have established solidarity with my group and have shown that i have risen above, lets move along.

but the store clerk is fighting back...and oprah, never dreaming the squall she created would get this far, for her story was only meant to position herself as heroic and not to actually confront any real person she demeaned with her charge of racism, for there was really no racism, just the expensive purse made a convenient foil for a story, wants to move along.
when you are a person of an "aggrieved" group and consider yourself separate and apart, a convenient and easy and heroic and almost beleivable position is the predisposition of attributing any slight or happenstance or uncomfortableness or fantasy developed in your own mind to the membership you hold in some greivance group. it is a cover also for your own misbehavior.

in oprah's case, i think she innately wishes to wear her greivance in nunanced and subtle but, to her, important ways; to be able to relive her anger at the larger community for not feeling a true part of us by telling little stories that yes, even to me, racism happens for it is pervasive in the larger community.

so she develops small stories of untruth, told with an off the cuff manner, indicating that yes even i am a victim, but no matter, i treat it as a trifle, i am heroic, and now, since i have established solidarity with my group and have shown that i have risen above, lets move along.

but the store clerk is fighting back...and oprah, never dreaming the squall she created would get this far, for her story was only meant to position herself as heroic and not to actually confront any real person she demeaned with her charge of racism, for there was really no racism, just the expensive purse made a convenient foil for a story, wants move along. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Fuckin'A run for political office - you nailed it!
  • WTF
  • 08-14-2013, 02:16 PM
You and I are in complete agreement, old buddy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Oprah fooled a bunch of do nothing white women into thinking she was one of them!

First she supported Barry over HilldaBeast and now this.

She better be damn glad she got Tyler Perry onboard on her OWNetwork. The days of her being supported by old honky women is about over.
Fuckin'A run for political office - you nailed it! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'd never get elected in this politically correct country that makes most people into liars and afraid to say what they really think

but the store clerk is fighting back...and oprah, never dreaming the squall she created would get this far, for her story was only meant to position herself as heroic and not to actually confront any real person she demeaned with her charge of racism, for there was really no racism, just the expensive purse made a convenient foil for a story, wants to move along. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Deep thoughts. By the way; i before e, except after c.
I'd never get elected in this politically correct country that makes most people into liars and afraid to say what they really think Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Both posts are dead on.
Speaking of publicity, I was looking at the check out counter magazine titles. Two weeks ago it was all about will Teresa (Real Wives of New Jersey) get her way, will she be happy, will her and her husband be together. Now after the arrest it is will they serve time together, that she is greedy and trying to rip us off. Funny, she did all this stuff before and she was this kind of person before but the media ignored it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
is that going to ruin the show for you?
Both posts are dead on. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Amen to that, sista!
LOL...

Leave it to Swine and his pals to scream race!