Rush Slimebaugh attacks the Pope

Here's a news flash for you, the Pope is just being the Pope. Trying to get people to put aside differences and work together. Trying to help people at the bottom of every social, political and economic ladder there is. It's what Popes do. You on the other hand seem to want to kill each and every one of them until what, there is just you left. Originally Posted by BigLouie
It's is what SLUNTS do.

Hateful bitch.

But she's "hot" according to the pissant.
What a maroon. Fat-ass, Oxycontin drug addict Slimebaugh v. the leader of 1.5 billion Catholics. Are his ratings down or something?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4373635.html Originally Posted by timpage
What part of what he said do you disagree with, you commie motherfucker?
Commie motherfucker?

Like they say...you can catch more flies by not wiping your ass than with vinegar.
Here's a news flash for you, the Pope is just being the Pope. Trying to get people to put aside differences and work together. Trying to help people at the bottom of every social, political and economic ladder there is. It's what Popes do. You on the other hand seem to want to kill each and every one of them until what, there is just you left. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Actually, I agree with BL on this one. +1
The pope ain't nothing but the representative of a bunch of imbeciles who have created God in their own image, thinking some priest can punch their free ticket to heaven. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's a little harsh, but I agree here, too.

Didn't Bono (someday he'll be canonized) just recently say that capitalism has lifted more people out of poverty than anything else in the world? I mean, if you can't trust a 1980s Irish singer who can you trust?
I give the pope about as much attention as I would give any TV preacher.
As another prophetic archbishop from Latin America said " when I give food to the poor they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist"
I give the pope about as much attention as I would give any TV preacher. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Well that explains a lot.
Nothing pisses liberals off more than success........Rush Limbaugh is the single most successful broadcaster in radio history !

The list of failed progressive radio formats is long; no one wants to listen to that carp if they don't have to.

And left leaning NPR would be an epic fail if it wasn't for substantial government subsidies.
  • CJ7
  • 12-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Nothing pisses liberals off more than success........Rush Limbaugh is the single most successful broadcaster in radio history !

The list of failed progressive radio formats is long; no one wants to listen to that carp if they don't have to.

And left leaning NPR would be an epic fail if it wasn't for substantial government subsidies. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

nothing pisses off republicans more than successful liberals
Rush maybe successful but that does not make him correct or factional.
Rush maybe successful but that does not make him correct or factional. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Your posts proves he is "factional", BL. ijs

The list of failed progressive radio formats is long; (PLEASE LIST SOME OF THOSE FAILED "FORMATS" WHIRLYTARD? I WASN'T AWARE THERE WERE THAT MANY NEWS/TALK FORMATS.) no one wants to listen to that carp if they don't have to.

And left leaning NPR would be an epic fail if it wasn't for substantial government subsidies. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He's also a drug addict, sexist, racist asshole who couldn't keep a gig adding color commentary to a football game, for Christ's sake.

He speaks to people who hold their "values" above everything yet shares none of them.

And, with all DUE respect, Whirlyturd. You don't seem to know very much about radio programming formats. If you're going to make a statment like you did above, howzabout defining your terms.

You're a gullible bunch aren't you?
He's also a drug addict, sexist, racist asshole who couldn't keep a gig adding color commentary to a football game, for Christ's sake.

He speaks to people who hold their "values" above everything yet shares none of them.

And, with all DUE respect, Whirlyturd. You don't seem to know very much about radio programming formats. If you're going to make a statment like you did above, howzabout defining your terms.

You're a gullible bunch aren't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're insulting people with serious addiction issues in this country. Very vile. Hasa Diga.

Fuckin Idi Ahmin