Can you hear me now?

Who cares. It's not our problem unless the UN votes that it's the world's problem.
Who cares. It's not our problem unless the UN votes and it is decided it is the world's problem.
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2013, 02:13 PM
CJ....why do you force me to point out the obvious to you? Chemical weapons have a shelf life but the precursors for chemical weapons last much longer. Plus once you have the techology setting in front of you it is easier to duplicate.

I do like the fact that you are subconsciously admitting that Iraq did have WMDs. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

subconsciously ? after Saddam soaked the Kurds with Sarin ??? you dufus.

Iam admitting the fact Iraq didn't have the labs capable of making quality Sarin that has a long shelf life opposed to less pure Sarin .... no inspection ever produced any evidence proving they did ... ergo; Syria made its own gas
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Who cares. It's not our problem unless the UN votes that it's the world's problem. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

only the dipshit rightwingers care
  • Seedy
  • 09-19-2013, 08:34 PM
stupid isn't the word ...

these morons yammer " kill all the muzzies" on a constant basis ... when some muzzies get killed they bitch about it, regardless who kills them ..

retarded fuckers. Originally Posted by CJ7
Jesus CJ, it's the libtards bitchin about this shit, fuck those cocksuckers I hope they gas each other off.
subconsciously ? after Saddam soaked the Kurds with Sarin ??? you dufus.

Iam admitting the fact Iraq didn't have the labs capable of making quality Sarin that has a long shelf life opposed to less pure Sarin .... no inspection ever produced any evidence proving they did ... ergo; Syria made its own gas Originally Posted by CJ7
Now CBJ is quibbling over "sophisticated" and backtracking with "Sarin Classic" vs "Sarin Lite."
only the dipshit rightwingers care Originally Posted by CJ7
Are these the same rightwingers that avoided or evaded the draft during Vietnam, but are all hawkish now?
Yah Canada was full of them.
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Now CBJ is quibbling over "sophisticated" and backtracking with "Sarin Classic" vs "Sarin Lite." Originally Posted by gnadfly

no quibble to it... Iraq didn't have the capability to make high quality Sarn gas that had a long shelf life ..
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Are these the same rightwingers that avoided or evaded the draft during Vietnam, but are all hawkish now? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

who knows? in most cases, the ones that talk the loudest have done the least
who knows? in most cases, the ones that talk the loudest have done the least Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes, I know how to spell Hanoi COG!
no quibble to it... Iraq didn't have the capability to make high quality Sarn gas that had a long shelf life .. Originally Posted by CJ7
That's like saying the U.S. "never" had a high quality nuclear delivery system in 1945, CBJ7.

who knows? in most cases, the ones that talk the loudest have done the least Originally Posted by CJ7
Now don't beat yourself so, CBJ7.
Are these the same rightwingers that avoided or evaded the draft during Vietnam, but are all hawkish now? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
WoThF?
WoThF? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Olivia, you're walking on thin ice! "Sweet Ass" IIFFY does not take kindly to derogatory remarks being made about his ATF, Hanoi COG.
only the dipshit rightwingers care Originally Posted by CJ7
When did Obama become a right winger? You're done, you've got a fork sticking out of your ass.

I also noticed that you took Assad's side on Sarin production. Anyone can make it. right

Olivia, are you aware that the draft ended in 1973...so your charge that they evaded the draft....lets do some simple math, 18 years old in 1973 which would be the absolute youngest they could be to have to evade the draft, so anyone under the age of 57 years old COULD NOT be a draft dodger. How about older....John McCain (I think he served), John Kerry (I think he served too), John Boehner (he served), Louis Gohmert (he served), Duncan Hunter (he served), and a few more http://nationaldefensepac.org/?page_id=200

I don't agree with policy (whatever it is this week) but people should know their history and take it into account.