The thing about this LOCAL post

Lol, go sell crazy somewhere else. We are all stocked up here :-D Originally Posted by Incognito44
I don't SELL anything... Clearly, you are confused. You should get someone else to post your thoughts..,... they must be crossed.

Hi Jayne,

It IS nice to see you posting again. And you're right ... there is a shift of what I'm seeing as a more negative perception of "us" than I saw when I was fresh into this demimonde.

Not sure why, though. It's late and I think that I'll wait to write more later.

Hope you had a good Easter weekend!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
  • zebra
  • 04-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Hi Jayne,

hope you had a happy Easter!

Don't get her to texting.... whew!
I guess that whatever BCD experience each of us likes is up to us and WALDT. However, it is possible that the advertised offerings catering to our BCD preferences reflects what those preferences are. There is no doubt that there are differences in the makeup of ASPD and ECCIE members but, shit happens, time marches on and things change, to toss out three well worn cliches. The rub is in the "why."

OTOH, I can see where a drift towards a more blatant commodity/marketplace/volume vibe is a change from a courtesan/connoisseur one. The problem, if there is one, is the blurring of the line between mass marketed, take on all cummers (pun intended) CL and BP areas and more apparently selective areas such as ECCIE and some other boards. However, civility does not cost anything and it is a simple investment that can pay some dividends.

An exit strategy for providers is a very sticky wicket. I'm not sure how feasable it is to provide until an age of 55 and have the savings amassed to have a residence paid off, cover health care, property taxes, utilities, transportation requirements, an annual income of $30K plus some additional cash reserves. I'm not saying that it is not doable, I'm asking how feasable it is. So, what are the other alternatives if a lady wants to stop providing at, say, an age of 35? Education, vocational training, marriage and some other sort of entrepreneurial endeavor come quickly to mind. I would think that the "no woman's land" between 35 and 55 is where the difficulties lie.
I don't SELL anything... Clearly, you are confused. You should get someone else to post your thoughts..,... they must be crossed.

Originally Posted by _Jayne_
Hmmm....I coulda swore you sold your pussy for 200/hr, 120/hhr...Maybe your's is crossed?
Ah man I saw the name Jayne and thought it was a new hobbiest that watches Firefly. Dernit.
+1 on the Firefly reference, Kayla.