what type of BJ do you like

• hd
  • 10-07-2013, 10:08 AM
sexy heather, don't know why but i got a boner reading your post, oh yea, I just saw you a couple weeks ago!

I like the kind that SweetTreat and Bristol Bangs give: Starting off soft and delicate, but switching to harder and faster, then back to soft, with a lot of attention just below the head under the shaft.

And no spitting!
I went so long without one, that when it happened it was like finding gold. The best are wet, without teeth, and a good combo of tongue licking and mouth sucking. I just close my eyes and get lost in the sensations. Feeling a woman's tongue lick up and down, BLS is a great add-on, and if her mouth is wet enough and done just right it feels almost exactly like her vagina. I turn to putty with a good BBBJ. I've only been with one woman who was able to get me 2x this way and I don't think I saw straight for half a day after she rocked me so hard. I love that some woman have contributed here, makes it that much more fun. For the ladies, do the BBBJ to get the first pop, after that I'll prime you through my favorite dining activities. Your work will always be rewarded many, many times over.
To answer the original question,

YES
I like to switch it up, but its always a very wet one. My favorite thing is to tease. I get an extreme amount of pleasure in the teasing of a cock. There is something wonderful about bringing you to the edge and backing off a couple of times, then letting you explode.

OH and I make sure the boys below are well loved. I think they are forgotten about all to often. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
This sound like a good one to me.
The kind that you can tell she enjoys giving as much as you enjoy receiving. Originally Posted by daty/o
+1 truly loving to give head is paramount to a good BJ. You can't fake that shit.

SSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WW and wet....With eye contact. And if she smacks her lips during that adds to the auditory stimuli.

Mmm mmm good! Originally Posted by DonAsher
I am always wondering when I'm looking up if he likes it or if he is uncomfortable with me looking at him. Lol. And I love to moan during a BJ bc I'm so into it but have had a few guys ask me why I'm humming and moaning while my mouth is attached to their sack-n-shaft(????). "Well fcuk dood", I'm thinking, "lemme just sit here with my eyes shut and blow you as quietly as I can".....whatever.. Lol

Well after this thread I want one now!!!!! Ladies, who wants to help? Originally Posted by rootscoot
Only if I can look at you and moan bc I love having ur cock in my mouth!!!
i know one kind that I hate, and that's 'hurry up and cum', 100MPH, usually given by the ones who hate what they're doing, hate men, and only want the $$.

Yes, there is such a thing as bad bj's. Hell yeah there is.

Slow and sensual is the best way to go.
I love it when I a man responds, moaning and heavy breathing are like guides.

I love to close my eyes and get lost while sucking....I try to give eye contact, but to me it is awesome when it is just me and your cock involved in this act. Sorry. Originally Posted by sexy.heather39
That is hot.

Woody
I like eye contact. An interesting thing that I had never really experienced prior to the hobby but actually feels good and is a mental turn on to me is spitting on Jr. as part of the activity.
I am always wondering when I'm looking up if he likes it or if he is uncomfortable with me looking at him. Lol. And I love to moan during a BJ bc I'm so into it but have had a few guys ask me why I'm humming and moaning while my mouth is attached to their sack-n-shaft(????). "Well fcuk dood", I'm thinking, "lemme just sit here with my eyes shut and blow you as quietly as I can".....whatever.. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol!!! You didnt know sex is supposed to be performed in silence??? Dont make eye contact, dont make eye contact, dont make eye SHIT SHE SAW ME.

And yea, a woman who enjoys giving bjs is a keeper!! So many places you can do a bj in this world

Dated this one petite girl who loved giving bjs. Staring into her eyes and listening to her moan and engulfing my cock while she tried to take it all in, hottest thing ever.

And women who arent afraid to play with spit and cum definitely hold a special place in my heart
Slow concentrating on the head only,1 to 2 smacks, then look up like you know your the best woman a live and say something like " You ready for take off, then DT couple of times, and let the wettness sputter down, then go nuts, and look the man in the windows of his sole before he explodes and say "Times up.
sloppy and cheap!
have had a few guys ask me why I'm humming and moaning while my mouth is attached to their sack-n-shaft(????). "Well fcuk dood", I'm thinking, "lemme just sit here with my eyes shut and blow you as quietly as I can".....whatever.. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
LMAO!

I cant stand a quiet BJ, makes me lose focus checking on wtfs going on down there.....

I wanna lay back with a fistful of her hair and and HEAR wtf is going on down there! The best BJs are LOUD and SLOPPY.
Preach it!!
the kind that makes me cum like ol'susana....dood version.