LADIES & MEN: Mani/Pedi & Upkeep & More..

Of course I want to be with someone who cares for herself and feels comfortable and confident. If that means that a woman feels she has to be manicured a quaffed frequently . . .well OK.

However, a less formal presentsation is also attractive to me.

If the location is to be a hotel in Houston's Galleria, I ask that she dress to blend into the crowd milling artound in the mall. If the location's logo ends in a numeral or the word "Inn" I suggest that she dress in what would be inconspicuous if she were to buy a cold drink in a local convenience store.

Either scenario: Stylish, but not obvious or conspicuous.

Whatever . . .any strong scent is not desired.
Of course I want to be with someone who cares for herself and feels comfortable and confident. If that means that a woman feels she has to be manicured a quaffed frequently . . .well OK.

However, a less formal presentsation is also attractive to me.

If the location is to be a hotel in Houston's Galleria, I ask that she dress to blend into the crowd milling artound in the mall. If the location's logo ends in a numeral or the word "Inn" I suggest that she dress in what would be inconspicuous if she were to buy a cold drink in a local convenience store.

Either scenario: Stylish, but not obvious or conspicuous.

Whatever . . .any strong scent is not desired. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That is exactly correct dress the part especially out call to hotels,then bring a bag (large purses there called) put what u need in there change when enter the room then change back when time to leave. I've always done that in out call to hotels especially!!!!

Smart, discreet live by it!

Cendell M
That is exactly correct dress the part especially out call to hotels,then bring a bag (large purses there called) put what u need in there change when enter the room then change back when time to leave. I've always done that in out call to hotels especially!!!!

Smart, discreet live by it!

Cendell M Originally Posted by Cendell M

I always carry a "play purse". Change of clothes, toiletries.. Im not going to wear leggings & flip flops to a 5 star location.. Always blending in helps & not looking suspicious does wonders too. Lol.
I always carry a "play purse". Change of clothes, toiletries.. Im not going to wear leggings & flip flops to a 5 star location.. Always blending in helps & not looking suspicious does wonders too. Lol. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
yes ma'me true dat gurl.....
I for sure notice and prefer hands and feet to be maintained. Especially keep up with dry/cracked heels.

Hair doesn’t really matter - I love the pre-blow job ponytail fix anyway. Light makeup is nice, but not anything that wipes off on me. Also very light perfume, nothing that lingers, probably just a scented lotion is more than enough.

Basically I like maintained and attractive - nothing over the top. We’re not going to the red carpet.
I for sure notice and prefer hands and feet to be maintained. Especially keep up with dry/cracked heels.

Hair doesn’t really matter - I love the pre-blow job ponytail fix anyway. Light makeup is nice, but not anything that wipes off on me. Also very light perfume, nothing that lingers, probably just a scented lotion is more than enough.

Basically I like maintained and attractive - nothing over the top. We’re not going to the red carpet. Originally Posted by tbone77494

Basically I like maintained and attractive - nothing over the top. We’re not going to the red carpet. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Absolutely 100%!
Yall messy af on here lmfao....I do keep my nails done unless im giving them a break from the acrylic.
Yall messy af on here lmfao....I do keep my nails done unless im giving them a break from the acrylic. Originally Posted by Kammye
Yes ma'am same here. The only time I don't have acrylic nails on is when I'm letting my natural nails have a break.
Houston gal-

Houston gal-

Originally Posted by Slitlikr

Eww. Gross.. Lol
Eww. Gross.. Lol Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
what in the love of fuck is going on there how smh just how does one function that way

As if that is sexy whoo lawd
My go-to look is very light makeup and if I'm entertaining, I'll wear salacious lingerie whereas if it's an out call date, I'll have on a cute, yet unflashy knee-length dress. I love getting pedicures but most times I prefer to give myself a manicure. My nails grow long easily so I don't see any reason for me to get false nails.