Thank you Rick Perry!

Are you publishing info you received in a PM, WE? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No- he was called out publicly by a provider last week- COG knows exactly what I am talking about.
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 01:17 PM
What'd you do, shamman, use yours as a measuring stick and multiply by eight? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Soooo you're not denying that you have a two incher?
No- he was called out publicly by a provider last week- COG knows exactly what I am talking about. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I have reached out to some MODS, but they say until you threaten someone on here there's not much they can do. However, they were in unison and believed you are one of the biggest ECCIE assholes on this site bar non. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Soooo you're not denying that you have a two incher? Originally Posted by shanm
**Soooo you're not denying that you have a quarter incher?**
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 01:22 PM
**Soooo you're not denying that you have a quarter incher?** Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am.
**Soooo you're not denying that you have a quarter incher?** Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You don't have to be a MOD to know he's an ASSHOLE- I may have exaggerated that part, but he still an ASSHOLE!!!
I am. Originally Posted by shanm
The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman. Oh, and it's your intelligence that was being challenged, shamman: primarily your ability to measure with a ruler and multiply correctly.
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 01:33 PM
The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman. Oh, and it's your intelligence that was being challenged, shamman: primarily your ability to measure with a ruler and multiply correctly.

The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman.

The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman. [/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Originally Posted by shanm
And you're still laughing at your own, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 01:47 PM
No no no IBIdiot! Let's recap from the top:

No fuck-face, quit sticking your two-incher into everything. Originally Posted by shanm
What'd you do, shamman, use yours as a measuring stick and multiply by eight? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Soooo you're not denying that you have a two incher? Originally Posted by shanm
I am. Originally Posted by shanm

The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman. Oh, and it's your intelligence that was being challenged, shamman: primarily your ability to measure with a ruler and multiply correctly. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You just admitted that ladies "laugh at yours"! which is why you added the also! LMAO, Chicken-dick, I didn't know it was THAT small!

Would it make you feel better if I the ladies (according to you) laughed at mine as well?
No no no IBIdiot! Let's recap from the top:

You just admitted that ladies "laugh at yours"! which is why you added the also! LMAO, Chicken-dick, I didn't know it was THAT small!

Would it make you feel better if I the ladies (according to you) laughed at mine as well?
Originally Posted by shanm
Measured from the "top" -- from your shoulders to the top of your little pin head -- you ARE a bigger prick than where it counts, shamman. And here you are laughing at your own short comings, shamman.

• shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Measured from the "top" -- from your shoulders to the top of your little pin head -- you ARE a bigger prick than where it counts, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So...how long have the ladies been laughing at your chicken-dick, chicken-dick?
The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So...how long have the ladies been laughing at your chicken-dick, chicken-dick? Originally Posted by shanm
It's your absent length every one is laughing at, shamman, including you:

• shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 02:18 PM
It's you absent length every one is laughing at, shamman, including you: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO chicken-dick is completely disintegrating! All those years of "ladies laughing" at his tiny pecker.....
LMAO chicken-dick is completely disintegrating! All those years of "ladies laughing" at his tiny pecker..... Originally Posted by shanm
It's your petty pecker every one is laughing at, shamman, including you:

• shanm
  • 05-26-2015, 02:24 PM
It's your petty pecker every one is laughing at, shamman, including you:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Finally learned the difference between 'you' and 'your', did you chicken dick? Shame you can't learn proper pro-verbs.

The ladies laugh at yours also, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering