Disaster Without Trump

I agree....Trump negotiated a horrible deal with the Taliben. Totally screwed their former government.
But even at that...nobody expected them to cave so quickly. Originally Posted by WTF
You using a star date calendar or something from Chyyyyyna?!? Rewind the tape. F Joe O'bidan lost the Afgan war all by his lonesome. Just ask all the dead bodies he left behind...
<raises hand> Pardone-em-wha. I have this here newly fangled thing called a "History Book" and I'm not sure how to use it. It seems to indicate that 'those fucking Afgan's' won a war with Russia and the US, with the latter leaving behind billions of dollars in cash, hundreds of billions of dollars worth of equipment and thousands of peoples, including women and children, while also gaining their freedom to repress the liv'n shit-outta said women. Is there a users guide for these thingys? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
With that avatar of yours, how could you forget the asskicking they gave the Limeys? Hear there were still a few Martini-Henrys still plinking against us. How's that for leaving stuff behind?
1. 600K plus have died under Biden and HE HAD THE VACCINE THAT TRUMP CREATED
2. Do you think Biden cares about you?
3. Trump had to spend 4B for the virus the Chinese dumped on the USA.
4. According to most of you OBAMA could do no wrong. Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
1. The 600,000 that died on Biden's watch chose NOT to get vaccinated. The facts are there were very few "Breakthrough" deaths for someone who got the vaccine (without any Boosters). The two shot Moderna or Pfizer or the one shot Johnson & Johnson. Trump decided not to do anything to isolate people until the vaccines were ready for distribution. Trump did NOT create the Vaccines the pharma companies did. Moderna started research on the M-RNA concept when Trump was still a democrat. WARP speed simply made the approval process a little more efficient.

2. The democrats care more about the middle class than the republicans do. Most republican politicans only care about the one percenters (Bezeos, Musk, Buffett, Gates, Google Boys, etc)

3. Trump increased the deficit by over 500 billion dollars, with his tax reform bill for the one percenters. The money did not go for business expansion. It went into the pockets of the highest ranked employees. The 4b spent for the pandemic was a drop in the bucket to what was spent for that tax cut.

4. Obama & Tim Geitner cleaned up the mess that Bush43 and Dick Cheney left behind. They bailed out over 900 plus "Troubled Assets". The Dodd/Frank financial reform bill was signed into law to prevent Wall st bankers from losing all of their money on "Credit Default Swap" bets that went sideways. Just look Leahman Brothers the former number 1 investment bank in the world that longer exist. Obama & Biden did better that Bush43 & Dick Cheney. Obama's GDP percentages are the same as Trump. The data are the data.

Consider the chart below.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543
1. The 600,000 that died on Biden's watch chose NOT to get vaccinated. The facts are there were very few "Breakthrough" deaths for someone who got the vaccine (without any Boosters). The two shot Moderna or Pfizer or the one shot Johnson & Johnson. Trump decided not to do anything to isolate people until the vaccines were ready for distribution. Trump did NOT create the Vaccines the pharma companies did. Moderna started research on the M-RNA concept when Trump was still a democrat. WARP speed simply made the approval process a little more efficient.

you do know that all COVID deaths were grossly exaggerated, right?

2. The democrats care more about the middle class than the republicans do. Most republican politicans only care about the one percenters (Bezeos, Musk, Buffett, Gates, Google Boys, etc)

then explain why the Trump tax cut benefited the middle class as much as the rich.

3. Trump increased the deficit by over 500 billion dollars, with his tax reform bill for the one percenters. The money did not go for business expansion. It went into the pockets of the highest ranked employees. The 4b spent for the pandemic was a drop in the bucket to what was spent for that tax cut.

what did Berry Soetoro do for the deficit? want me to play a Non-pandemic vid of Barry promising to reduce the deficient? okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNRH8X650nQ

4. Obama & Tim Geitner cleaned up the mess that Bush43 and Dick Cheney left behind. They bailed out over 900 plus "Troubled Assets". The Dodd/Frank financial reform bill was signed into law to prevent Wall st bankers from losing all of their money on "Credit Default Swap" bets that went sideways. Just look Leahman Brothers the former number 1 investment bank in the world that longer exist. Obama & Biden did better that Bush43 & Dick Cheney. Obama's GDP percentages are the same as Trump. The data are the data.

Consider the chart below.

you mean the Clinton diversity HUD disaster? that Bushy extended for political gain that Clinton started? you know .. poor people can afford a house if the GOV says they'll back it?

BAAHHAAAA

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543 Originally Posted by adav8s28

consider the above

BAHHHHAAAAA
consider the above

BAHHHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

If you say so........BAHHHHAAAAA
If you say so........BAHHHHAAAAA Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you valued poster.

bahahahahahaaaaaaaa
... Look at the disaster some o' you liberal lads have
already supported - the most CORRUPT president ever to
be in the white house... Sleepy Joe and his
creepy son are compromised by China - More evidence
of it surely comes out every day. ...

And look at all the cover-up artists in the media!
First it was "Trump colluded with Russia" - which was a lie.
Then it was "This Hunter laptop thing is fake and Russian
Disinformation" ... And NOW "Biden may have had a few
classified documents, but no need to report that before
the mid-terms"...

So THIS is what all those people with boxes and boxes
of extra votes were voting for? ... Constant corruption?? ...

Maybe the Dems really should trot out Michelle OBama to
run in 2024... Seeing-as most of Joe's play for pay with
China seems to be when he was on as VP - you surely gotta
wonder just how much President OBama was compromised also.

Maybe it's time to find out! ...

#### Salty
Pssstt... Hey #SALTY: Don't tell anyone else. But uhhmmm - Here's the thing I don't get: Why are the TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS crowd so dead set against GEPOTUS running in 2024?!? I mean, in their minds (sic) there is no way on God's green earth he could possibly win, especially given that F Joe O'Bidan is the all time world record holder at 81 MILLION votes and is doing a stellar job of what ever the fugg he is doing. Plus they have the leading diversity hire as VP for back up.Logic would dictate that they should quietly and consistently either ignore it or even encourage it.

One would think they should be a happy bunch dancing with their Unicorns and unisex goblins - patiently waiting for Trump to loose in a massive land slide. Instead, they seem a might bit grumpy about the prospect.
Salty hasn’t changed a bit. As factless and factfree as always.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2023, 09:53 AM
You using a star date calendar or something from Chyyyyyna?!? Rewind the tape. F Joe O'bidan lost the Afgan war all by his lonesome. Just ask all the dead bodies he left behind... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I'm using common sense and facts...

You do not think Trump negotiated the withdrawal with the Taliben without the Afgan governments' involvement?

There are always dead bodies in war....wtf is your point?

The fact that after 20 years....the Afgan government could not stand up to the Taliben for more than a week only proves we should have never stayed in that shithole.
  • WTF
  • 02-03-2023, 10:04 AM
Pssstt... Hey #SALTY: Don't tell anyone else. But uhhmmm - Here's the thing I don't get: Why are the TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS crowd so dead set against GEPOTUS running in 2024?!? I mean, in their minds (sic) there is no way on God's green earth he could possibly win, especially given that F Joe O'Bidan is the all time world record holder at 81 MILLION votes and is doing a stellar job of what ever the fugg he is doing. Plus they have the leading diversity hire as VP for back up.Logic would dictate that they should quietly and consistently either ignore it or even encourage it.

One would think they should be a happy bunch dancing with their Unicorns and unisex goblins - patiently waiting for Trump to loose in a massive land slide. Instead, they seem a might bit grumpy about the prospect. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
This has nothing to do with the subject matter. Start a TDS thread if you must...but try and stay on topic.

You getting off topic leads me to getting off topic and then we have a point fest!

I personally think the Fed Chair has way more to do with the economy than any President
Salty hasn’t changed a bit. As factless and factfree as always. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

When did ol' saltlick let the lack of facts get in the way of anything he post? Ain't gonna see him admit how donny used the office to line his pockets charging various agencies top dollar to stay at his families places and use their facilities, amongst other things.

Of course he neglected to say Muellers report concluded #HeWhoShallBeNamed was too stupid to colluded with his juvenile attempts. Still wonder why he didn't use his FBI and Justice appointed directors to get that nasty old laptop. But something must be in all these documents that have been dragged up on multiple members of the Executive. Have to wait and see about that.

So THIS is what all those people with boxes and boxes
of extra votes were voting for? ... Constant corruption?? ... ... Originally Posted by Salty Again
There is a million dollars for you to bring in the proof of such statement. Don't be like those people Dominion is suing. Makes that mill look like chump change.
This has nothing to do with the subject matter. Start a TDS thread if you must...but try and stay on topic.

You getting off topic leads me to getting off topic and then we have a point fest!

I personally think the Fed Chair has way more to do with the economy than any President Originally Posted by WTF
... Actually, He's right on-target with his post
there, mate... And I surely ought to know.

... Seeing-as I STARTED this thread.... just sayin'

#### Salty
There is a million dollars for you to bring in the proof of such statement. Don't be like those people Dominion is suing. Makes that mill look like chump change. Originally Posted by Precious_b
... Hmmmmm... but no money for me IF and WHEN Biden
and Hunter are found to be making money $$$$ from China?
Selling influence and what-not??

#### Salty