Sasha returning to Luxury, Sansa changing her name to Yoko

Wonder if they'd both be down with a doubles? Both of them at the same time sounds really fun and they can compete. Each of them get 1 minute to make you cum in rusty trombone. Originally Posted by twitch760
Whoever the Lucky Guy might be, would probably make a Bitch post about being shorted 59 minutes.
I been going to studio and now with her returns. I am headed back to ampland.
I will wait until there are some reviews. As long as this "Yoko" change is not an attempt to bait and switch for the current Sansa, things should be OK. Sansa looks like Rango.
  • JoeT
  • 03-20-2021, 09:09 PM
Rusty trombones by shasha as good as from Emma? Originally Posted by Ashram
Originally Posted by Gamebreadjuan
That is so awesome, Juan. The guys who don't have PA need to get it and read what you posted!
Originally Posted by Gamebreadjuan

Those without pa.. simply need to know to go see sasha
Interesting preferences.

Well, I am totally into Shasha's body. Yes, her little breasts are a little saggy. But, that's fine with me. And, I'm also ok with a '12 yr old' body. Most of my old girlfriends probably look like that now. However, I wouldn't say she has a 'boy' body or is boyish at all.

I guess texas culture likes meatier frames? For me, all comments on this site to the effect of 'she's a MILF, curvy but not fat' turn out to be actually overweight (i.e. a little fat) when I see them in person. That's my impression anyway.

Also, I dig Shasha's rusty trombone over her panocha. Believe it or not.
Does anyone know if Yoko is keeping her darker hair color? I liked her Blondish look, it fit her well. She is pretty either way.
Shasha took it personally when I wasn't able to finish the second round one time...and her TUMA is by far the best I have had to date, what sets her apart in my mind is how she gets into it (no pun, well maybe) I mean her IOP while working it it over the top good.... ok rambling now
Shasha took it personally when I wasn't able to finish the second round one time...and her TUMA is by far the best I have had to date, what sets her apart in my mind is how she gets into it (no pun, well maybe) I mean her IOP while working it it over the top good.... ok rambling now Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
The great ones always take it personal. It's like a mark of professionalism and pride in one's work. Shasha nearly got 3 out of me once my head was throbbing on the 3rd attempt but no cum.
Interesting preferences.

Well, I am totally into Shasha's body. Yes, her little breasts are a little saggy. But, that's fine with me. And, I'm also ok with a '12 yr old' body. Most of my old girlfriends probably look like that now. However, I wouldn't say she has a 'boy' body or is boyish at all.

I guess texas culture likes meatier frames? For me, all comments on this site to the effect of 'she's a MILF, curvy but not fat' turn out to be actually overweight (i.e. a little fat) when I see them in person. That's my impression anyway.

Also, I dig Shasha's rusty trombone over her panocha. Believe it or not. Originally Posted by ishling
Sasha has a petite body which a lot of people will like for sure.
What's the skinny (see how I did that with ShaSha?) on this?

I want to see her early next week so did a trial call and Mama was kind of ambiguous about her being there. Would not answer direct question of "Is ShaSha working?"...

Any information?
What's the skinny (see how I did that with ShaSha?) on this?

I want to see her early next week so did a trial call and Mama was kind of ambiguous about her being there. Would not answer direct question of "Is ShaSha working?"...

Any information? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Seems like they’ve been using Sha Sha as bait to get people to come