Republican playbook for getting elected

• oeb11
  • 10-12-2021, 07:31 AM
AWWW - well - vm - You are welcome to Your Opinion
A Right - You refuse of all others than teh racist, marxist DPST idiotology and narrative of Xinn and Comrade Xi!
Makes you look lazy and uninformed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You looking in the mirror again...
Looks like another mistake. Newsweek is a reputable source.

Not like Townhall and some other sources members are fond of. Originally Posted by VitaMan
As reputable as you and you PISSANTs accomplish thread!!
... Not sure what the issue is. If we can quote some article in The Atlantic
or The New Yorker, then why can't VitaMan use Newsweek as a source?

Surely all seems silly to me.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He just uses leftwing sources as his line of information...that he swears by...hell look at his bogus post that he thinks is factual...

Example #1.

The United States reached President Biden’s target of getting at least one dose of coronavirus vaccine to 70 percent of adults just about a month after his goal of July 4.
The straightforward answer is this is another play from the playbook. If the source article does not agree with your agenda, attack the source (the messenger). It's no different than attacking pollsters. Bad poll numbers = a fraudulent pollster. Good poll numbers = a great pollster.

That is why so many responses end up using tabloid journalism. Because it fits their agendas. Originally Posted by VitaMan
But you don't EXCEPT that the PISSANTS has 38% approval rating...you sir are a FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!
I guess that doesn't fit you agenda
You start a thread about the PISSANTS accomplishments and since there were none you go on to discuss YOUR favorite topic...Trump bashing...just WTF is that??
He just uses leftwing sources as his line of information...that he swears by...hell look at his bogus post that he thinks is factual...

Example #1.

The United States reached President Biden’s target of getting at least one dose of coronavirus vaccine to 70 percent of adults just about a month after his goal of July 4. Originally Posted by bb1961
Well, yes, I'd agree that 70% of adults in America
are NOT vaxed NOW - let-alone back in July.
Be more accurate to say 63%.

### Salty
Think what's going on at Southwest is bad now? Wait till hundreds of pilots are fired because they won't get vaccinated.
You looking in the mirror again... Originally Posted by bb1961

Cute. But not clever.

Example #1.
The United States reached President Biden’s target of getting at least one dose of coronavirus vaccine to 70 percent of adults just about a month after his goal of July 4. Originally Posted by bb1961
Take a look at this:

Seventy percent of U.S. adults have had at least one shot of a Covid vaccine, according to data published by the CDC on August 2. Can you recognize a fact when you see one ? The answer is.......NO ! Is this a leftwing source......NO ! Does it agree with the report from Newsweek......YES !!!

Now that you made another mistake, then you went on to say:

"But you don't EXCEPT that the PISSANTS has 38% approval rating...you sir are a FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!
I guess that doesn't fit you agenda
You start a thread about the PISSANTS accomplishments and since there were none.....blah blah blah"

Result:

You make yourself look like a total idiot. I told you before I don't give a shit about Biden. Are you forgetting that too, Jason Pissant ? Hard to remember after you lost your identity. The PISSANT identity.
Cute. But not clever. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Well, mate - some of us DO NOT BELIEVE the CDC or
Newsweek, for that matter. We already know that a great
number of blacks (called African-Americans 'round here)
are NOT vaxed. A great number of workers are not
vaxed and won't get vaxed even if their job requires it.

We see more and more Government leaders who push for
mask mandates - onley to violate the mandates themselves!

I'd even wager that A LOT of those in Congress aint
really vaxed - just pretending to be.

More and More Americans are showing a GREAT MISTRUST
of the Government. Poll after Poll show the trust
in Falchi and Biden is slipping with each passing day.

### Salty
I told you before I don't give a shit about Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Yeah, I remember. I can't help wondering about a person more concerned with an out of office Ex President, than the current one which you have as you say, zero interest in. That tells me something.

If you don't give a suit about Biden, then you don't give a shit about what is happening to this country. Is that the case, you don't care about this country?
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 07:35 AM
The DPST racist marxists - Ignore natural acquired immunity - which millions of Aemricans now have due to infection and recovery of wuhan virus
A better immunity than the vaccine.

There is likely no need for vaccination in those who have natural acquired immunity

A SCIENCE ignored by the fiden lockstep jackboot 'Obey or else' vaccine crusade for marxism in America.

The vaccine is not about Public health - it is about imposition marxist authoritarian Control of teh Public adn Peoples

of America.
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by VitaMan

Cute - but Dumb!
Cute - but Dumb! Originally Posted by oeb11