Is Ms. Natural extinct?

Miss Shauna Grant. The finest looking natural I have ever seen. The rest ain't bad, either.
Apparently the image I chase was not acceptable. Hopefully, this one is.

I would prefer not to see a lot of hair, I don't mind a landing strip, or neatly trimmed short hair. But I prefer shaved or better yet waxed.

I wonder though, for all the guys that prefer a bald pussy, how many return the favor and shave their balls? Originally Posted by Pyle1
I strongly agree
Something about a slick wett hairless kitten. I cannot go a week without a wax or something... #teamHairless
Screw all those silly designs I say bald it all. But I think there should be one or two chicks in the Houston metroplex who are designated to keep it all natural just so that option exists around here. Like an annual provider lottery, the "winner" has to keep full bush and crack for the entire year until next years drawing.
Mohawk is my preference.
Hell, I skipped this thread for a while because it has been addressed so many times. But, I was shocked when I decided to read it how high emotions ran on this subject. I was in my teens in the seventies, the first time I saw a shaved pussy it almost creeped me out. Although, for about the past 15 years, I have kept myself completely shaved. But, with regard to pussy, it just depends on the woman. In my opinion, a small patch of hair on some woman can be very flattering. I’ve also seen a pussy or two that probably should have been shrouded in a little hair. And for those woman that have a lot of trouble with razor bumps, I would prefer a neatly trimmed pussy rather than a pubic region covered with razor bumps.
And while I don’t really enjoy a full blown jungle, I have always found it amusing how many men and women that bitch about getting a pubic hair in their mouth. Seriously, I’ve had a pubic hair in my mouth and kept right on eating the pussy. Who the fuck can’t deal with one tiny hair while giving a woman pleasure. Back in the days before I began grooming, I can remember chicks that would stop sucking my dick every time they got a hair in their mouth? Seriously, you already have a dick in your mouth and one tiny hair brings you to a stop?
Full regular bush no ..... medium landing strip or super close trim at my "hairiest".
I would prefer not to see a lot of hair, I don't mind a landing strip, or neatly trimmed short hair. But I prefer shaved or better yet waxed.

I wonder though, for all the guys that prefer a bald pussy, how many return the favor and shave their balls? Originally Posted by Pyle1
The day of the meeting with the provider, it gets to meet Mr. Wilkenson so the chances of one of those super nano-thin curly fries getting stuck between her teeth is null. Just saying.
Really? Well fuck you, asshole. And before you come back with your typical, board bully tough guy bullshit...., "run along now sonny, your momma's calling you."

Or maybe do another food review, chubby. Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
I really don't know why you guys dignify this little jackass with a response. Over 7,000 posts, usually some sort of insult or troll, all from the relative safety of the bedroom in his mom's basement... and nothing of value to add to a single discussion. Pathetic.
I really don't know why you guys dignify this little jackass with a response. Originally Posted by Nor'easter
You mean like your response? Call the irony police...
give me the Martini glass
If every 20-30 year old woman removes her pubic hair, by the time they’re 30-40, 20-30 year olds will be sporting pubic hair again because the absence of pubic hair will be a marker of “old” women.

The goalposts move, ladies. They always move.

Might want to consider that before you spend thousands of dollars to get it lasered off.

If shaving (for a male) increases mileage, should I shave my underarms and chest, too?