THE JEB BUSH INTERVIEW...

He LIED. They knew it was bad intel. But he could almost taste Saddam's taint, so he had to go. He had to go for daddy, he had to go for his oil daddies. He was a liar. And a stupid one at that. Just like you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You just conceded that Bush43 didn't manufacture the story about yellow cake, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you haven't established that Bush43 knew the intel was completely false; hence, you lie when you say he did, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You just conceded that Bush43 didn't manufacture the story about yellow cake, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you haven't established that Bush43 knew the intel was completely false; hence, you lie when you say he did, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shrub lied. I didn't concede shit. I said they knew the intel was shady and they went with it anyway. That's lying. An intentional misleading.
W lied. He should be prosecuted for it. But why are you so upset about a leader lying? Whenever I point out Obama's lies, I hear from you that "They all lie. Get over it!" So who cares if they lie? Why would you demand honesty from W, but not from Obama? I want to see honesty from ALL our leaders, but when I say that, I'm called "un-American" or "communist". You people are the lowest form of hypocrites. Check my history. I've stated that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and others should be tried and imprisoned for their lies. I have said the same about Obama, Holder, Hillary Clinton and others. If you're going to get upset about being lied to, you can't pick and choose.

If we continue to allow our leaders to lie to us with impunity, we are not a free, representative republic. That is simply a fact.
W lied. He should be prosecuted for it. But why are you so upset about a leader lying? Whenever I point out Obama's lies, I hear from you that "They all lie. Get over it!" So who cares if they lie? Why would you demand honesty from W, but not from Obama? I want to see honesty from ALL our leaders, but when I say that, I'm called "un-American" or "communist". You people are the lowest form of hypocrites. Check my history. I've stated that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and others should be tried and imprisoned for their lies. I have said the same about Obama, Holder, Hillary Clinton and others. If you're going to get upset about being lied to, you can't pick and choose.

If we continue to allow our leaders to lie to us with impunity, we are not a free, representative republic. That is simply a fact. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who said anything about fair? Pussies demand fairness.
Shrub lied. I didn't concede shit. I said they knew the intel was shady and they went with it anyway. That's lying. An intentional misleading. Originally Posted by WombRaider
There's a difference between suspecting something is weak and knowing something is bad, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and that difference is not synonymous with lying as you lyingly claim, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you lied and said Bush43 "invented" the yellow cake story, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

If they knew about that yellow cake, why did they need to invent some from Niger? Originally Posted by WombRaider

And here, below, you conceded that Bush43 was mislead by bad intel; thus, in effect, you admitted that you did lie earlier when you claimed Bush43 "invented" the yellow cake story, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

... it was bad intel ... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Let's see. How far into name calling and meta discussion has IBIDIOT dragged this thread?

It began with Jeb Bush (an easy platform from which Whir-LIE-turd could then go off in to. "Defend Bush/Attack Hillary" gambit) and quickly devolved into IBIdiot calling names, spewing repetitive verbal diarrhea and screaming "faggot," Like Doug Neidermayer in "AnimL House."

Thanks for playing, MEGALOMELTDOWN Man!
Back on track.................

Jeb Bush in the same interview:
I think illegal immigration ought to be punished by coming out from the shadows, earning legal status over an extended period of time where you pay a fine, where you work, where you don’t receive government assistance, where you learn English, where you don’t — where you’re deported if you commit a crime as is the law.
Jeb Bush thinks illegals should be punished by giving them a pathway to citizenship.

Another Bushie in the oval office would be a disaster for us. More big government, more spending, more immigration, lower wages for America workers, more debt for American citizens, more burdens on the welfare state in America.
Are you sure he's not really JL?
Who said anything about fair? Pussies demand fairness. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Did I say "fair"? No. I said "consistent". You are a hypocritical partisan. If you'd had any credibility, you'd have lost it now.
Daniel Larison from The American Conservative nails it:

>>>Jeb Bush has stopped evading questions about Bush-era foreign policy:
In an interview with Fox News, Mr. Bush said that he would have authorized the 2003 U.S. war in Iraq, although he acknowledged that it was a mistake that more was not done to guarantee security in Iraq after Saddam Hussein was removed from power. He reminded the interviewer that Mrs. Clinton, then a U.S. senator also supported the Iraq invasion. And he said his brother agreed that mistakes were made after Saddam’s fall.
“So just for the news flash to the world, if they’re trying to find places where there’s big space between me and my brother, this might not be one of those,” he said.
Bush’s answer is useful in confirming that he doesn’t have the first clue that the Iraq war was a colossal blunder and a horrifying, destructive waste. He clings to the notion that the invasion was justified by pre-war intelligence. That tells us that he thinks the WMD-based case for war was actually compelling instead of being the nonsense that opponents of the war knew it to be at the time. More important, Bush predictably misses the point that the Iraq war was illegal and unnecessary. Even if administration claims had been right, there was no threat to the U.S. or anyone other country that warranted an invasion. The main problem with the war was not that the U.S. and its allies failed to prepare for the aftermath of regime change (though they did), but that they launched a “preventive” war on shoddy evidence for the explicit purpose of toppling another government by force.

The decision to invade was indefensible, and the war was entirely unjustified. It could not have been salvaged or made better by a more competent occupation, but then there is no reason to think that the previous administration or any American administration would be competent at establishing a new system of government in another country that it barely understands. The fact that Bush can’t begin to grasp that the original, irredeemable error was the invasion itself tells us all that we need to know about his appallingly bad foreign policy judgment. It gives everyone fair warning that he would make the same sort of disastrous blunder if presented with the opportunity. That alone proves him to be unfit for the presidency.
You are right in your remarks regarding Jeb Bush.

I am dumbfounded that Jeb Bush says he would do it (invasion) again even knowing what we know now.

On the other hand you are wrong when you say" it could not have been salvaged or made better by a more competent occupation.."

Had Bush-Bremer NOT disbanded the Iraqi Army, the country's path would be completely different. More stable and less costly to us with respect to war deaths, casualties, and wasted treasure.

Also, had Obama left troops, the mess in the region (caused by ISIS) and exploited by Iran would not be the problem it is today.

Daniel Larison from The American Conservative nails it:

>>>Jeb Bush has stopped evading questions about Bush-era foreign policy:
In an interview with Fox News, Mr. Bush said that he would have authorized the 2003 U.S. war in Iraq, although he acknowledged that it was a mistake that more was not done to guarantee security in Iraq after Saddam Hussein was removed from power. He reminded the interviewer that Mrs. Clinton, then a U.S. senator also supported the Iraq invasion. And he said his brother agreed that mistakes were made after Saddam’s fall.
“So just for the news flash to the world, if they’re trying to find places where there’s big space between me and my brother, this might not be one of those,” he said.
Bush’s answer is useful in confirming that he doesn’t have the first clue that the Iraq war was a colossal blunder and a horrifying, destructive waste. He clings to the notion that the invasion was justified by pre-war intelligence. That tells us that he thinks the WMD-based case for war was actually compelling instead of being the nonsense that opponents of the war knew it to be at the time. More important, Bush predictably misses the point that the Iraq war was illegal and unnecessary. Even if administration claims had been right, there was no threat to the U.S. or anyone other country that warranted an invasion. The main problem with the war was not that the U.S. and its allies failed to prepare for the aftermath of regime change (though they did), but that they launched a “preventive” war on shoddy evidence for the explicit purpose of toppling another government by force.

The decision to invade was indefensible, and the war was entirely unjustified. It could not have been salvaged or made better by a more competent occupation, but then there is no reason to think that the previous administration or any American administration would be competent at establishing a new system of government in another country that it barely understands. The fact that Bush can’t begin to grasp that the original, irredeemable error was the invasion itself tells us all that we need to know about his appallingly bad foreign policy judgment. It gives everyone fair warning that he would make the same sort of disastrous blunder if presented with the opportunity. That alone proves him to be unfit for the presidency. Originally Posted by timpage
Oh yeah; and Hillary hasn't said her Go To War In Iraq vote was a mistake either. She still maintains her vote to go to war was to keep the "faith" with our military...In other words, she won't apologize for sending thousands to die and be wounded, even though she thinks her vote for war was wrong.

IMO, any politician who voted to go to war and now believes it was a mistake should apologize to our military and citizens.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...te-explanation