Providers on dating sites.....

Uh... yeah... Did you ever see the movie 'Magic' - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077889/ Originally Posted by tron
That's is a creepy movie!
I ran across one of Austin's finest (providers) on a swinger's website. Sent her a note and received a nice note back. Thought seriously about inviting her to one of our parties but have not done so yet.
Online dating can be fun. But it is time consuming. There's a lot of time and energy that go into finding Mr. or Ms. Right. But it is an excellent way to meet the opposite sex. In my field of work (my real job) I am seldom exposed to single available men. And the truth is, I'm a homebody. So you won't find me at all the bars or clubs. So, unless it's raining men somewhere...I'm stuck with online dating. lol

*Let's just hope I never run into Lil Bubba...I don't think he likes me very much. I think he thinks I'm crazy. lol

L.L.

Leslielane1@live.com *Exclusive *Limited Availability *Ultimate GFE
*Let's just hope I never run into Lil Bubba...I don't think he likes me very much. I think he thinks I'm crazy. lol

L.L.

Leslielane1@live.com *Exclusive *Limited Availability *Ultimate GFE Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
if you have been on match...or pof...you probably already did run into me...but then again...i think you are older than me...so i probably didnt send you an email. and we all know women NEVER send a first contact email on any date site!

i like you just fine

i think all women are a little crazy...to some extent. it says so in my pof profile

it appears i am usually attracted to the crazy ones anyway
  • Logic
  • 11-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Austin Gang Bang site?? Where is that hahahah
do a yahoo groups search. you'd be surprised what's out there.
I like my men a little older. So, unless you're over forty...you're right. I don't think we've crossed paths. But you'd be surprised....even though I'm an over the hill granny...I still attract young ones. I have to throw them back in the sea though......

L.L.

Leslielane1@live.com *Exclusive *Limited Availability *Ultimate GFE
I think this thread is so funny. I have used dating sites before met a few crazy and some real cool people. I think we all at the end of the day when time is right. We all want to find someone be in love have a family. etc
It true being a provider is way harder to date so I guess I am going to have to wait till I am done with school to find mr right.
I like my men a little older. So, unless you're over forty...you're right. I don't think we've crossed paths. But you'd be surprised....even though I'm an over the hill granny...I still attract young ones. I have to throw them back in the sea though......

L.L.

Leslielane1@live.com *Exclusive *Limited Availability *Ultimate GFE Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
most women do like older men...and it works out great because men like younger women.

i dont doubt that you attract the young ones...what are you calling young??

you shouldnt always thow back the good ones...
most women do like older men...and it works out great because men like younger women.

i dont doubt that you attract the young ones...what are you calling young??

you shouldnt always thow back the good ones... Originally Posted by bubbaJay
You know what, Bubbajay? I was quite adamant that I am NOT a cougar when friends would prompt me to take a chance on younger guys. Via dating sites, I was slammed w/ any number of requests to hook-up by 20-somethings. I actually created a macro stating "I'm sorry, but I have children your age and it makes me feel a bit creepy to consider the horizontal bop with someone of their age!" Anyway, there were some who insisted I would feel differently if I would give him a chance. I eventually was intrigued by some of them and find I've gotten better at sifting through and finding younger yet skilled gents out there. I don't have NUMEROUS encounters, mind you... *pick your mind up out of the gutter!* I give props to the guys who rock my world and have the stamina to do so! It's not easy to wipe me out. hehe

There's a lot of older men that will rock your world every time! I'll use an example from one of the gang bangs I attended two years ago. We had a really nice group of men in our membership, and a great turn-out more than once. At one larger party, I took note of "Tom", a 60+ member who was quite fit and very eager to play. As he walked up to the bed, I said loud enough to get everyone's attention, "See Tom here? How old are you Tom?" "Sixty-two", he replied. I said, "All you fellas worried about penile dysfunction, etc... take some heart from this. Tom has been in my line THREE TIMES today already! You've got plenty of years to fuck ahead of you!" We all laughed, the party continued, and a good time was had by all - YOUNG & OLD!

Gotta love group sex! No better opportunity for variety in one place!