LexusLover, Could You Answer One SIMPLE Question?!?

LL, I'm hearing BigKotex's whiney voice from the kiddy table asking a "simple" question. Who is the 2016 Idiot Of The Year? We may need to repeat it often as BIGIdiot's memory is failing him.

(BigIdiot Smilicons Added For Emphasis)
Only an Idiot would hijack a thread about crowning the first Idiot of the Year.

LMAO!

Congratulations SLOBBRIN, you halftard idjit!
LL, I'm hearing BigKotex's whiney voice from the kiddy table asking a "simple" question. Who is the 2016 Idiot Of The Year? We may need to repeat it often as BIGIdiot's memory is failing him.

(BigIdiot Smilicons Added For Emphasis) Originally Posted by gnadfly

BigTitsIdiot aka BigKotexIdiot aka BigTexIdiot

I know he wants to hear it again, and again, because he just can't believe he finally won something!!!
BigIdiot Bump!

I know he wants to hear it again, and again, because he just can't believe he finally won something!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
To The Top Again!!!
To The Top Again!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Redneck hillbilly.
A simple question asked by a simple person, answered by another simple person.

I know he wants to hear it again, and again, because he just can't believe he finally won something!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Back to the Top!
LLephantMan puts him on ignore but bumps a thread about him.

Typical idiotic bullshit.

What's next? You going to kick his ass?

HOW ABOUT ANSWERING HIS QUESTION, LLEPHANTMAN?
Who's the 2016 Idiot Of The Year? Originally Posted by gnadfly
BigTitsIdiot aka BigKotexIdiot aka __________________. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Keep it at the top of the heap!

A Bump for BigTitsIdiot!
A Bump for BigTitsIdiot! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wonder what kind of " salute " he will demand of his reach around crew now that he's got the title ? Something like woomby's > ? Any suggestions for him to demand of the reach around crew's display of seniority and respect to their Klan, errrr clan leader ?
I demand a recount! Those evil democrats gave gnad a bunch of "likes" just to deprive me of the title...

fuckers...
I demand a recount! Those evil democrats gave gnad a bunch of "likes" just to deprive me of the title...

fuckers... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Are you accusing the sites lying liberals of doing a " Box 13 " on you and using " absentee " cemetery voters to sway the election ?

fuckers... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Not likely, IOTY!