Low Volume

Well I would consider 1 client a day to be low volume. There was one that claimed to be 1 a day and considering how far in advance you had to book to see her along with all the info out there about her it seemed she was telling the truth.

I know another one that said she didn't have to work very often due to managing her money very well. I tend to believe her but who knows....
Low volume, high volume...at the end of the day your still a whore..
I agree with Valerie. Saying you are low volume or any volume is all the same. Personally, it means nothing special to me to be with a gal who is very low or low volume as opposed to a few guys a day. I think the key thing is for her to have time management skills and leave plenty of time between sessions and not burn herself out. If a gal really loves to fuck, one a day is probaby not enough for her if she has the time for more.
Nice thing about a low volume provider is you can extend your time with each other without cutting into other sessions. Of course that is if she allows it and clients dont abuse it. Never really a rush feeling.
Low volume means business is slow.
So True Pyramider!!
EA, yes, it is nice when a gal has extra time after your session so there is no rush and allows you to extend the session if you both are having a great time which I feel you can do adequately if she is moderate volume with time management skills. I feel some gals talk about being low volume as making them seem more exclusive. Reminds me of the discussion on the high dollar provider thread where providers charged a premium for being more exclusive or in "rare" supply.
Low volume, high volume...at the end of the day your still a whore.. Originally Posted by Valerie
... Val, that quick wit of yours is always good for a giggle... have to meet the lady behind the words, please visit dallas, oh, and i could give a flip if your High or Low Volume!!!
Low volume means business is slow. Originally Posted by pyramider

How exactly do you come to this conclusion? I'm curious.

Also, why do some of you men ask such questions if you seem to know all the answers?
It depends. When there's bills to pay or rent due I think some of us have to turn up the volume for the week.
Latnremedy, I agree that an " Adjustable Volume" provider is in the best position.
Ms Elena, I think he means that a low volume provider is in the same boat as low volume car dealership even if it is a Mercedes dealership.
WhiteChocolate,

Some of us choose to be low volume. That's all I'm saying.
To be honest, I can't fathom a provider seeing more than 4 guys a day. I say this from purely a physical/stamina perspective. A gal has to get sore at some point. To me, a lady who sees as many guys a day as possible is most likely going to give poorer quality than a provider who sees only 1 or 2 guys a day.
Naomi, you brought up an interesting topic. The topic of costs associated with traveling. I rarely travel, only during the summer months, and even then I stay within 500 miles.. And when I do, it's only for 2 days or so. Some women travel all over the country. I'm sure they are spending a pretty penny just in traveling costs. I've wondered, do they fly? Drive? If a woman is putting money into traveling, of course she has to make it up by seeing more clients.