What Do you NOT Look For In A Provider

Evidence they haven't wiped there ass in a few days
Watch the Daniel Squirts video and check out some sites with factual information. It is piss. Being pissed on is not my cup of tea. No water sports, squirting or whatever you want to call it for me. Originally Posted by Oralist

Amen ... but for the squirter lovers out there, denial is a strong emotion and they will always say it is "female ejaculation" but it is piss ... just piss ... did I mention it is piss?
Evidence they haven't wiped there ass in a few days Originally Posted by jabdallasx
Such as ... skid marks on the sheets or just the smell of it? I also hate the smell of coffee on their breath.
I had this conversation with a provider a couple weeks ago. We agreed there is a difference between Ho Crazy and Bat Shit Crazy. I'm OK with a little Ho Crazy. I avoid the Bat Shit variety. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Shit...I must be in the minority, I love me some crazy bitches! They can FUCK
8. Double Booking Originally Posted by 08cris
Man that's Provider 101 right there
Squirting. Having seen/experienced it a few times, it loses it's mystique. I'm still not convinced it's not pee particularly when it leaves a 3 foot puddle in my bed. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Watch the Daniel Squirts video and check out some sites with factual information. It is piss. Being pissed on is not my cup of tea. No water sports, squirting or whatever you want to call it for me. Originally Posted by Oralist
Amen ... but for the squirter lovers out there, denial is a strong emotion and they will always say it is "female ejaculation" but it is piss ... just piss ... did I mention it is piss? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Y'all just ain't doing it right....have the girl go pee BEFORE you start fucking the hell out of, fingering the hell out of, or licking the hell out of her...

If it doesn't smell like piss...is it really piss

Carry on...