"FOOTBALL and BLOWJOBS"

I didn't see a message???
Football and BJs are fun....but video games and BJs...are way more fun IMO Originally Posted by Analeese
Or during a fight scene with Black Widow in the Avengers movie.

That was fun!
  • grean
  • 09-18-2017, 02:30 PM
Football and BJs are fun....but video games and BJs...are way more fun IMO Originally Posted by Analeese

I must say, having a provider stuffed under my desk sucking me off while waiting in queue for an instance would be fun.

Some questions to work out

Will I pop before my queue does?

If my queue pops but I'm close do I take the queue?

If I take the queue and I pop during a boss and cause a wipe, will I be kicked if I fess up and say I was cumming real hard?
For girls that like football, I suggest K9 so we both can watch, plus I have somewhere to put my beer.
FOOTBALL SEASON IS DEFINITELY HERE!!!

And I'm CURIOUS!!!!

How many enjoy getting a great blow job while watching a football game?
Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
This is definitely on my bucket list. Thanks Felicity!
I think what Felicity is hinting at is maybe 2 or 3 sluts at large cowboy watch party and turn it into a "blowfest" where each slut moves around the room to suck the cum out of each guy))
MSOG of course and a bonus if they shoot during a cowboy touchdown play)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
You keep posting stuff like this and I'm going to have to meet you soon.
What's a guy gotta do to play The Witcher and get his dick sucked by a Yen or Triss doppelganger?! That's what I wanna know!
Let's do it!!! I enjoy meeting new people!!!!
So fellow hobbiest I've ALWAYS have the ability to remain good friends ( healthy friendships " with boundaries " with my ex- husband, guys I've dated,or had intimate relationship with ( with the exception of 2 " one from 12 years ago and a recent one)
We stay in touch! So I had to send one a text this am, and we text back and fourth a bit through out the day.
As we were ending or verbal conversation he ask " so whatcha going to do the rest of the day?"
And then I asked him " well what's on your agenda and he replied " I guess I'll watch some football - I just had to giggle ��
He truly enjoyed having me over during football season!!!!!
Football season and blowjobs, like peanut butter and chocolate, perfect match.
With the right lady it could go into overtime with excessive scoring. Gatorade and red bulls for sure.