A Dose of Positivity

I am thankful you're was used correctly, write!
I am thankful for all the women that stroke my ego and tell me how big mr. happy is, even though I know better.

I am thankful for the women that I seen that make feel like a king. I have enjoyed every minute with all of them.
I am thankful for all the women that stroke my ego and tell me how big mr. happy is, even though I know better.

I am thankful for the women that I seen that make feel like a king. I have enjoyed every minute with all of them. Originally Posted by twobullhunglow
Aww, so sweet! Glad I could be one of them.

Thankful for your funny avatar... It makes me giggle every time I see it.
I am thankful you're was used correctly, write! Originally Posted by Littleroc
With all the head I give, I still manage to have a brain
I'm thankful for all the delicious kitties to put a magic tongue in! (Danielle)

Thankful for your funny avatar... It makes me giggle every time I see it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Why does that avatar name me think of Brittany responding to Blad?

I am thankful everyday I am still alive, healthy and able to go to work. Sometimes I even get the bonus of seeing one of our fine providers.
I'm thankful for all the delicious kitties to put a magic tongue in! (Danielle) Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
I'm thankful that I stumbled across the "Hobby" at a time in life when I really needed it... And the providers who have given me something to look forward to as often as my wallet will let me... I find myself smiling a lot more lately... Thanks a bunch !!!
Thankful for holes
With all the head I give, I still manage to have a brain Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

hot!
I'm thankful I found this site and the hobby even though it was at least 10 years too late.

I'm thankful for a good job that allows me funds to hobby even though the required travel prevents it most times.

I am thankful that most of the ladies I have met treated me with respect.

I'm thankful that a younger lady would agree to see an older man like me and still smile and say how nice it was to meet me and didn't just act like it was only about the money even though we all know it is.

I am thankful that of all the people that I have met or corresponded with on this site or in the hobby, that none of them were a piece of shit LEO.
I'm thankful I found this site and the hobby even though it was at least 10 years too late.

I'm thankful for a good job that allows me funds to hobby even though the required travel prevents it most times.

I am thankful that most of the ladies I have met treated me with respect.

I'm thankful that a younger lady would agree to see an older man like me and still smile and say how nice it was to meet me and didn't just act like it was only about the money even though we all know it is.

I am thankful that of all the people that I have met or corresponded with on this site or in the hobby, that none of them were a piece of shit LEO. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
I am very thankful for
.children
.career
.stepping out my comfort zone and moving to this beautiful state of Arkansas.
.all the humble people I meant along the way
.Eccie and all my encounters hobbyist and providers alike.
I feel like this thread needs to come back. We need some positivity without the drama.

That means no ads
No look at me BS
No fighting
No baiting (that means you too, boys)

So round 2:
What are you thankful for? What makes you happy?
  • MrGiz
  • 03-25-2016, 06:54 PM
Why does that avatar name me think of Brittany . . . . . ? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
EVERYTHING makes you think of Brittany!!!! But I can understand... It's a positive thing, for sure!!