p411 vs references

• grean
  • 12-22-2015, 09:51 AM
A 100 BnG to "Renew your union dues" your association keeps the money going to providers. The review could be labeled Membership Renewel, lol.
  • grean
  • 12-22-2015, 09:53 AM
THIS^^^^^

If I see an okay was given three years ago by someone like Fawn then I'm much more likely to see them. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Much more likey isn't a sure thing and you would probably see someone if Fawn or another reputable provider told you she saw him last week.
Fawn is no longer reachable for references. But her okays live on.

The point was some guys rarely hobby and don't see a lot of ladies. When they do they prefer reputable, established ladies. That's why p411 is perfect for them. If I see a few okays from ladies who are retired and no longer reachable (even if the okays are two or three years old) I will likely schedule with that hobbyist.
  • grean
  • 12-22-2015, 10:00 AM
touché, THN. My theory would only work for ladies still in the biz, you are right.
Much more likey isn't a sure thing and you would probably see someone if Fawn or another reputable provider told you she saw him last week. Originally Posted by grean
That is true.

If you are a p411 member, it is a good idea to keep your okays current. A provider who gave you an OK 6+ months ago may not even remember you when a provider you are trying to see checks her for a reference. A hobbyist with a couple of current (within 2 months) OKs is way better reference wise than a guy whose most recent OKs are a year or more old, even if the provider(s) that gave those OKs are/were well known and established.
touché, THN. My theory would only work for ladies still in the biz, you are right. Originally Posted by grean
Both apply really. Mine is just specific to guys who rarely hobby.
Both apply really. Mine is just specific to guys who rarely hobby. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Exactly. There are some that only hobby about every 6 months or every year.
  • grean
  • 12-22-2015, 01:30 PM
I think p411 would be ideal for frequent flyers. The once or twice a year guys might be better off getting a hummer from a newbie friendly girl or two and using them as a reference to the girl who isn't newb friendly you want to see.

I may indeed sign up still but if I gotta spend a hundred or so bucks I'd rather have one of the ladies I seen previously play with Jr.

Then use the next ladie for the next time.
  • grean
  • 12-22-2015, 01:35 PM
This would be completely different if a p411 account actually eliminated the need for all references. My understanding is references are still needed from time to time. Two recent references from good eccie girls are not ideal, anyway?
Even though I have P411, I have never used it to set up a date. The reason why I actually keep it is more for traveling purposes. I still haven't used it yet though. Just not sure about it from a cost-benefit standpoint.
DK, hopefully you have some recent okays on it, or you might have an issue when you travel without those okays.
DK, hopefully you have some recent okays on it, or you might have an issue when you travel without those okays. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I actually have quite a few recent okays thanks to my lovely lady friends. Also, they have been really good references for me in the past when I was traveling, so I never really had an issue. Although it's a great tool for hobbyists I wouldn't necessarily call it a necessity. However, on the flip side, I believe it's really great for providers. What's good for providers, is great for ole Darkey! Therefore, I will jump on that bandwagon!
  • grean
  • 12-22-2015, 02:33 PM
dammit! I was hoping to get an IM or two already from ladies trying to renew my dues.....
If it went down in subscription price, I might consider it again. Was great when I had it; but the site had some frustrations and they made a couple of changes (forcibly or not) that made it not as effective. Doesn't particularly feel like I need it to hobby currently. For those newer to the hobby, I might go so far as to say it's the best thing to get when wanting to actually see quality ladies regularly. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I agree. When they took off features like activity descriptions, they should have lowered the price even if the Canadian govt. forced them. They could have relocated. That's why I didn't renew.
I love p411 and I can count on one hand the number of ladies I have scheduled with who didn't use p411. I like the fact that a lady can simply look up your profile and see who has given you okays and go from there. It does urk me just a little when I request an appointment from a lady and she doesn't even bother to look at my profile before excepting the appointment. That tells me that she doesn't do her homework before hand.

The best is when the lady looks at your profile and then you notice a couple of the ladies you have okays from looking at your profile also. That let's me know that she is doing her research on a brotha and not just going off the fact that I have several okays.