The Gods Have Gone Mad........Trump might win this thing.

The CBS people (Pelley) were simply on the verge of tears, just bewildered how this could possibly happen. Some of the best reality television I've seen in quite some time. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
let's see what Arnie can do on "Apprentice" bahahaha

you're fired!!!

the Austrian oak in his prime ... yes u get to be governator ... no u don't get to be president ...
bahahahahaha

let your bastard kid run rather then them Kennedy spawn bbahahaha
He's got to go for 90 days... My real enemy is the "Never Trumpers" I'm gonna send them straight to HELL!

Let's do this!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You mean like the establishment RINO including the Bush clan !!!! No MORE CLINTON'S, NO MORE BUSHES I've been saying since last year ! This also shots the shit out of odummer's " legacy " and his " third term " !
The CBS people (Pelley) were simply on the verge of tears, just bewildered how this could possibly happen. Some of the best reality television I've seen in quite some time. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

ahahaha yeah he was geeking out. i watched CBS also didn't bother to switch around .. between that and the online results it became clear the vote broke for Trump from the beginning. baahhahaaa